Home

Split Kyle and massive fps drop...

Magnanimous A

I apologize for any redundancy...I have scoured these forums for a solution.

My SP 3rd person Kyle has developed a siamese twin...I have an active kyle and a kyle "overlay" that just sort of stands there..anyone else encounter this? Additionally, when I enter that big abyss thingy where missles are first introduced to the unsuspecting jedi I am experiencing what seems to be a masssive drop in fps manifested by a severe lag-like problem.

I have an athalon 1.3ghz, geforce2 64mb and 256mb ram. Help me oh wise forum minions...your my only hope.

Magnanimously,

Magnanimous Agamemnon

Check your settings ... are you running 'defaults' or have you tweaked things out? I would recommend dropping back and seeing if it is a graphic handling thing.

My only issue the whole game was at the infamous 'swamp' level.

BTW - I really love that level you are at with the missles, I died so gloriously on that ....

My SP 3rd person Kyle has developed a siamese twin...I have an active kyle and a kyle "overlay" that just sort of stands there..anyone else encounter this?

I have the same problem only when I restart The Pit level(duel againts Tavion), while loading my saved game for that level doesn't do anything like that. I have to admit though, it's weirdest bug I have ever encountered so far. :confused:

I got the siameze twin Kyle as well. It happened only after I created an autoexec.cfg file and included two lines to enable realistic saber combat. It only happened on the Nar Shadda Level, which I was done with anyway.

Wierd, but if you could get the other kyle to do anything, you would be able to put that "other"saber to use.......

Archived