More force powers?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. More force powers?

• Definetly No
    • No
    • Yes
    • Definetly Yes

These are SP powers (all I play)

- Force Throw: key to activate, right click to select object to throw (would indicate green if throwable, red if not), left click target, release for throw. Easy for me to describe, hard to implement, limited use ... in short, not worth the trouble but cool ...

- Force Sense: this I was hoping for ... get up to a door, and have some idea if you are facing a hallway or a room of saber-fodder. Also some indication of 'where' someone is - especially a force user. Also know where a missle attack (for example) is coming from (like in MoH:AA) - it seems silly to deflect 1000's of blasts from enemies and walker bots and get planted from a slow moving missle from across the room.

I also think that Force Push 3 should have lethal ability like Force Pull 3, and like in Episode I.

Mike

um, yeah; the force sense-thing would be neat.

hmmm, kinda like immortals sensing each other? or something like 'spider-sense'?

1) how about force apparition? ...kinda like creating a clone that looks and does exactly like you do just to confuse your opponent? of course force seeing would cancel that effect.

I know it isn't in the movies or anything, but hey JO isn't exactly SW canon, right?

2) force counter? ...when activated, it will last for about a few seconds, with a specific-colored glow for it (like absorb and protect) while activated, whenever an opponent attacks using a saber at close range AND the jedi with activated counter successfully blocks it,

an automated sequence of cool attacks will follow, dealing AUTOMATIC, unavoidable damage to the opponent. of course the damage will be much weaker than an ordinary attack for fear of it being overused.

what do you guys think? :D

They actually had something similar to both the Foce apparition idea and the Force sense idea in MotS. S I recall you could create a Force decoy (it just stood still) that enemies would attack. And you could do this cool thing where you could float outside of your body and look around, you could even nudge stormtroopers so that they'd get confused and walk around (hopefully into your line of fire ;))

Force counter would be cool, and would make sense given a lot of the complaints on the forum (though any new Force powers would bring with them a whole new generation of complaints...

I beileve they should make a few new force powers, maybe a more passive dark jedi power, and a slightly more aggresive light jedi power. If they don't do that, i think there should be added bonus's for which force powers you use, like if your a light side saber user, you shoudl get extra melee points to spend, and same with dark jedi :D

How about a force sense where you could see instructions in the wall if there was a door and the abstruction (like a relief) would follow the baddie while activated...

And a Dark Jedi Incendiarry bomb! Oh yes, and the removal of DFA (dont own game btw just working off the current complaints) with a replaced move that would be a jump attack but less powerful and effective.

Maybe force throw, which would be a simple modification from the grip, just allow them to be tossed backwards, not limited to side to side. Other than that may be too much, I mean, I only used Push, Pull, and Choke (not including saber throw, defense, and attack) during the course of the game. Actually once I used speed when saving lando's dumb a$$ on Nar Shadda

How about a force sense where you could see instructions in the wall if there was a door and the abstruction (like a relief) would follow the baddie while activated...

And a Dark Jedi Incendiarry bomb! Oh yes, and the removal of DFA (dont own game btw just working off the current complaints) with a replaced move that would be a jump attack but less powerful and effective.

Eh, DFA isn't that bad, it can be pretty good in the hands of a skilled player but most of the time its just new people experimenting and finding out that one hit kills are really cool...but for the most part they're extremely avoidable. Its not that powerful of an attack and fits into what I'm begging to see is a very balanced game.

I don't understand the Force power you described...could you explain a little more :confused: (I'm dense...sorry)

Archived