Home

Duel Difficulty

Xezton

Hey everyone. Here's my quirk:

I join a duel where this guy seems to be kicking some serious ass. I think, "I'll show him" muhahaha! Then enter the fray!

To my dismay, the little killer of death destruction and mayhem seemed to find the ultimate combination in dueling force powers.

He used Heal and Pull. Those where the only force abilities I saw him use. After every hit I would deal him, he would heal up after retreating.

Then he would use pull to get me closer and it was then I would realize he was stuck on the strong lightsaber stance.

So in other words, one hit would kill me. I would dodge his attack generally and force lightning him to the ground, but once I was out of force, he would heal up and pull me (no force power = pull will work :( ) and devastate my innards with a STRONG light saber to the abdomen.

Any suggestions on how to beat this heal/pull/strong stance behemoth?

Any would be appreciated, just in case I run into another nutball like this one. :)

use heavy stance and swing...if he pulls u...he's dead

in case u dun hit him...roll back and repeat...

"since u can't beat him...join him!"

buawahahahaha....

or push him when he pulls u

den he'll fall if u r close enough

so many strats to use...

but its up to you to use the one which seems best in a certain situation...

Cheers

Use Force Grip as soon as you can, and when he reaches for his throat, release him and throw your lightsaber at him. This is one of the most effective tachics I've ever seen, and it may kill him by itself if you time it right.

If he has absorb, just distract him until his absorb wears off. Then he'll be weakened, out of force and ready for Force Grip again. :)

Archived