Home

The Rant Of Zante!!!!!!!

Zante

I play exclusively on duel servers under the name of "Zante" and after playing for many hours have become "freakishly good" as some people have branded me.

My complaint is as follows...

When I log onto one of the GamesDomain.co.uk servers, force and weapons are enabled so why shouldn't I use them?

:lightning

When someone enters the game and they see me kill them a few times with the aid of the infamous pull, trip, heavy slash technique they say....

1.) You are gay and have no skill

2.) Maybe I should just bend over next time

3.) No force or are you gay? (after they've been in spec mode)

4.) You need it

5.) :swear:

Now that's the first part, second is this...

I like to use heavy stance and heal alot thus I have been branded a paladin, probably due to something in EQ that I missed out on (cos paladins can't heal for ****). When I fight dark jedi online I see alot of draining and lightning and gripping blah blah but do I bitch? HELL NO but after retreating to a safe place to replenish hit points they say the following...

1.) I can't believe this...

2.) You're funny (after which I throw them on the floor and kill)

3.) You need it

My response to most complaints I get, the ones with integrated insults that is, is as follows...

1.) Ok, so what are YOUR special rules then (I beat them after)

2.) You're just another whining newbie my friend

3.) If you've got something to say that's worth listening to then

say it. Else shutup.

(It might be worth mentioning I type this in during gameplay while they still try to kill me but don't manage to...)

Here's another thing...

When someone attacks me I have this thing for rping and so I stand still, turning in the direction the attacks are coming from to block all the blows without counterattacking. Guess what I am now? that's right, people are calling me a hacker!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving on...

:ion:

Guns, the server has them enabled so give me a reason not to use them? I don't whore with them by any means as I dislike that though if someone did against me I wouldn't even think of complaining, just pull the wep off them. I use weapons in the following situations...

1.) When someone uses grip on me I unload my ammo clip into

their chest after which I am branded gay once more...

2.) To piss off some twat when he keeps bitching about losing

and how I have no "skillz" when I beat him down. This is

mainly so I can get the moron to leave so I can play against

someone with a brain.

Let's see what else...ah yes!

:saberg:

Sabers can be fun...

Noob:"Hey Zante, what say we play with no force and only

sabers?"

Zante: /sigh "yeah ok"

fight ensues with noob throwing saber all over the frigging place along with grip, push, lightning and pulling while I beat the living crap out of him with only a saber

noob: "you suck"

Zante: "and how"

I also get bitched at for using the heavy stance unblockable killer, this is the ultimate in n00bism technology when someone complains about that.

"Is that all you can do", "Is that all you can do", "Is that all you can do", "Is that all you can do", "Is that all you can do".

CHRIST ALMIGHTY, SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview:

The game reeks of n00bism around every corner, people think they have been commissioned by god to rule the f-ing place with random light saber rotations which miss constantly after which the bitching starts.

Trouble is that Star Wars is the single most recognised franchise and so a game as good as this is bound to draw in all the under age scum who can't play for **** but love Star Wars.

I don't mind bowing before a match, hell I like to rp a bit also but when people start losing they start bitching and crying and spreading false rumours of the "l337 |-|4><0r" that haunts the games domain servers.

The only way to enjoy this game is to play it on a lan or go into an FFA server. Maybe I'll move on to CTF as DUEL just got really ****ty... :fett:

You should try playing on an FFA server that has dueling enabled. I recommend clan LiCk's server.

With the duel mode, you have pure saber combat (including throws and jumps only) and dont have to worry about anyone healing or anything like that.

when i get killed do i whine? no, i try to counter the new style that whooped me... people need to grow up,and figure out there is only one first place, and someone is gonna be last, regardless... i agree totally with your post, rock on dude...

There is only one thing that pisses me off and that's people who use DFA all the time it's so ****ing boring to fight them.

Use dfa sure fine but please bouncing around like an idiot is boring for both of us.

I don't put people down for using DFA, if they want to use it all the time then that's their business though they'll end up losing...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The delay time after executing DFA is insane and rightfully so, though it's part of my trademark finishing move.

walk up to opponent then suddenly launch into a killing blow from out of nowhere :angel:

An experienced player in a saber only match WILL use DFA when the opportunity arises.

Zante, I totally agree with you... Just ignore the n00bs.

That occurs in every MP-Game, somebody is a bit better, and suddenly some n00b calls you a "cheater"... Finally you get kicked off the server.

Wait a few months until the newbies become more experienced or quit playing JO because they are so frustrated that there is somebody who's better than them.

Archived