Home

I want to be accurate here

Xanthos

Ok so it's extremly dorky and everything but I want to be correct with light sabers. Obvioulsy the red light saber is for "Bad" people, but could I use it in multiplayer as say the Jedi or jeditrainer that uses good force powers and still be accurate? I read somewhere that Leia had a ruby red lightsaber... but other that, I don't know any good-forced-people that used them. Otherwise, what are "Good" force colors? Besides blue and green, and if thats it then ok hehe.

:jawa

in the movies:

Blue&Green = Good Guy

Red = Bad Guy

Purple = the result of Samuel L. Jackson wanting to be different and convincing Lucas it should be so.

In the books: Anything goes. Several people have purple lightsabers, from Mara jade, to Anakin at one point and time, to Jaina. Choose the color you like for you. It doesn't matter in the EU for after RotJ. Maybe if it was pre-ANH. But not anymore.

Originally posted by enDless_Deliriu

in the movies:

Blue&Green = Good Guy

Red = Bad Guy

Purple = the result of Samuel L. Jackson wanting to be different and convincing Lucas it should be so.

In the books: Anything goes. Several people have purple lightsabers, from Mara jade, to Anakin at one point and time, to Jaina. Choose the color you like for you. It doesn't matter in the EU for after RotJ. Maybe if it was pre-ANH. But not anymore.

Precisely. Lightsaber color is usually used to determine a dark sider and a lightsider apart, like in huge, Braveheart like battles. Lucas likes the blue/green/purple = good, red = bad for the movies, but in the EU many people don't follow this old code and choose whatever they want...

For example, Leia has a red saber, Lowbacca has a red saber, as do numerous others.

Originally posted by Reverse

THE REASON IN EU WHY MANY GOOD CHOOSE RED IS BECAUSE THEY ARENT FIGHTING MASS ARMIES OF THE SITH *breaths*

did i mention the yuzhan-vong are bad-ass?

I always thought it was a good cowboys wear white hats & bad cowboys wear black hats kinda thing.

And yeah the YV are crazy bad. How oh how is the New Republic gonna get out of this predicament?

* eagerly anticipating the next book... *

Archived