Home

Maps!!!

DannyJAllTheWay

Hey guys! I found a new site with some maps. Right now, it doesn't seem all that impressive of a site when you look at, but it was just recently created and they have so much for being newly created. It seems like this site is going to go places. I know the people who created this site, and believe me when I say that they will be going places. Right now, on Monday, April 30, they told me that they have around 35 maps. I didn't think of this as being much of a big deal since there have been so many new maps that have been released. However, I did some research. As it turns out, I went to a few reputable sites, whose names I will not reveal, and found out that they don't have close to 35 maps to offer. I saw all the maps, so I'm not kidding you about that. I earge you guys to check out this site and give them a bit to get situated so that they can put up all of the maps. They promised that they would update the site everytime they became aware of a new map. My friends worked hard on this site, just give them a chance. Thx guys!

http://www.jedioutcastmaps.com

:p:D

Archived