Home

Anyone else slightly disappointed in ending?

UnrealJedi

ending was a bit easy really ... the invincibility makes it too simple. i started a game on jedi master difficulty, gave myself full force and a saber, then spawned in a desann. he kicked my arse cause i couldnt use invincibility.

I never used the beam...

I walked down to face him and he did nothing until I attacked (actually, very Light side of him). I faced him, turned on my 'saber, went to speed and attacked on Medium. I did a flip-kick on him after a couple of swings, he was knocked down and I just ran up and gave a nice, hard, downward chop.

End of game.

Begining of bad cutscenes. I didn't like the ending. It was wishy-washy. But I am glad Kyle kept his 'saber, and you're right, it leaves it open for a sequel.

I'm sure there are still a ton of Reborn out there...Tavion is still kicking around somewhere, but what I'd actually love to see is a counter to the Jedi Academy, a Sith Temple where new Sith are trained. And I don't want it destroyed either!

The Dark side exists, not just to tempt Light Jedi, but in and of itself. You can have no Light side without the Dark. They exist in constant conflict. Having a bunch of Light Jedi running around and no Dark unbalances the Force.

I'd love to see Kyle, or another Jedi, maybe Mara Jade (ala MOTS) infiltrate the Sith Academy to find out their plans, and thwart them. That would be a VERY fun add-on.

Ooooh, just had an idea. The Reborn were Stormtroopers that Desann picked to be "Reborn in the force" with the power of the crystals and the Valley of the Jedi, right? Reborn were captured in the attack on the Academy, why not have one of those turn to the Light side, train at the Academy, and then be approached to sneak BACK into the Remnant as a Trooper or Reborn? Then on into the Sith training program....?

Dammit, I'm writing a script here...but why does it sound familiar (besides being a re-hash of the old bad-boy-makes-good story?)

Archived