Home

cairn_dock1

dennisre

in single player mode, I am currently at cairn_dock1. I don't know how to continue. There is a room where you can turn off the lights. When someone in the rooms sees you, you immediately get captured. I did a quick save after I turned off the lights. When I do a quick load, the lights are on again. Is it possible to do this with lights on (I cannot turn them off again)?

I don't think there's a way (except cheating) to get to the officer with the panic button in that room. Just douse the lights, put on your infrared goggles, and sneak quickly to the door on the far side of the room. Once you go through there you'll be in a small antechamber where you can gather your wits and prepare to meet the next gang of baddies.

It took me a while, but the method I used was to drop down onto the glass map thing in front of you, then drop to the floor, walk past the three guards on your left, then as soon as you get to the door peg through it and hope for the best. When I did that, the alarm wasn't sounded, but I nearly got caught out by the officer in the next room that runs through the maze towards the alarm - just got him in time!

In the room where you turn the lights out I just tuned them out and did a large force jump over the center of the room. I land right by the exit door and if you do this right you won't attract any attention.

(or just cheat and use notarget =D)

Archived