Home

Orders of Light and Dark- The Lost City

Wraith 5

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The group has made it to the top of the montian pass and starts down. From here they can see the city, and what a site it is, you would never know it was abandend, the buildings all look to be in perfect order, the streets are clean and it even looks like there is smoke coming from some of the buildings.

When the group gets about half way down the mantain, they see what appears to be a gate. This gate is very well mantianed but it is open.

Qin looks a little set back by this, and thorn seems to get a little closer to the ground, but this is the only way though so the group continues.

Just then a creater jumps infront of you blocking the way! But where did it come from... It almost looks like one of the status that were sitting on the gate...

"I am the gardiun of this place" say the creature. It looks like the words are hard to say and that it would reather just be riping the group to pices right now, which it looks like it can to. "Why are you here!"

"We are here hopeing to find what is keeping us on this planet" Says Qin.

"So get out of the way before i shoot you" say the sumgller you picked up. and with that the creater moves toward the smugler, but before the gardiun can get close tot he smugler, he turn and runs... running right of a cliff.

If you want to live you must follow me!

*pulls out comlink*

*whispering*

"Bounty hunters, do you read me? Baorxe has been killed by a stone guardian. He may be leading us to our death, and even as I say this, he may kill me. Hurry with backup, but do not walk in with guns loaded.*

all Trowa is able to get over the comlink is static... Just like when the long range coms were used...

Qin puts his hand out and the grenade the was thrown flies away, into a deep ravene.

"My apolliges great gardiun, my friends have a hard time trusting any one untill they know them, they are also afride of what may happen now that the bounty hunter is died, we will follow you."

With that they group moves off toward the city.

After about another 3 hours of walking you arrive in the city, the gardian keeps walking bring you to the largest tempel in the city. Inside he brings you to the very top of the tempel where you meet a man dressed in grey robes.

"Hello, i am the gardian of this planet.... Qin-Wan!!! I see that the time has come" the man in the grey robes turns toward the gate gardian "You time is done here, i release you and sugget that you stick with these people, has for you Qin, i have been expecting you for sometime, and if you are here it means that the dark times are coming. There is a battle going on on this planet, and i need your help to stop it. What i need you to do it to destory the sith lord and his minons."

Qin knowing who the grey robed one is... "But Grey One, if there is a Sith lord here and you are here there must be a Jedi on planet, I can not kill the Jedi and i will not let you kill the Jedi!"

"Worry not Qin, for i will take care of the Jedi. Fear not though for once the Sith lord is no more, the Jedi will not be harmed. The Sith Lord is in the tempel in the eastern most side of the city. Now go"

Archived