Home

Orders of Light and Dark- The Lost City

Wraith 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finding out that the spiders where hostail the whole group opens fire! The spiders are big and taking up most of the hall way so they are hard to miss...

Everyone hits a spider, but they keep comeing. They almost seemed to shake off the shots, it is hard to tell if the shots had so little effect because of some kind of natraul armor, or if it is because they are so large that one shot barly hurt them.

The Guardian still in the air fires of a shot at one of the spiders head. The spider drops strait to the ground but continues to flop around.

Thorn is able to get away from his master and jumps on the the back of another sipers and starts to maul it, the spider rears up in pain, it looks like the pysical damage Thorn is doing has more effect then the blasters.

Though with the Guardian's shot it looks like what ever kinda armor they have does not cover their whole body.

The spiders continue to advace, still not in range to use there sword like legs on you.

Qin draws his lightsaber, readying himself for the melle combat that seems to be comeing.

• 3 weeks later...

well i have some bad news good news....

Right now we are down to 4 players... This is to small a number for this game and i can tell you that you will all die in this game if we continue...

So i am stoping this game... :( I know its sad and disaponting, but read on

Because i am stoping this game i am creating a new one that only needs 4 players, but can have up to 6

So all of you are already in the next game (unless you want out, which i would understand) You can keep your current pc's if you want or make news ones it is up to you. Thought you will need to level them up to level 9.

So if you have question i will leave this open for a few days.

Archived