Home

Christian Clan

AO_Jester

logo1.jpg

ALPHA-OMEGA

Hey yo cool brotha's and sista's,

I am 1 of 4 leaders in Alpha-Omega - a christian clan that has just recently expanded to the wonderful world of JK2 :)

Before I go much further, I should tell you some of the structure of Alpha-Omega.

Each of the leaders have their own division in Alpha-Omega. They are:

• Alien Youth (led by AO_Aliens, plays in Jedi Knight and Age of Empires 2 - including the expansion)
  • Addicted to Jesus (led by AO_Kik, plays in Stronghold, Wheel of Time, and Asherons Call)
  • Disciples with Rifles (led by AO_Jester and AO_Caleb_14, plays in Outlaws and Jedi Knight 2)
  • Fishers of Men (led by AO_Qui_Gon_Clone, plays in Jedi Knight, Outlaws and Age of Empires 2 - not including the expansion)

Alpha-Omega is based mainly around it's Statement of Faith. It states what we believe as Christians and the clan as a whole. If any of these promises are broken by a member there is a good chance that individual will be kicked from AO.

What do you do if you would like to join AO?

Well, a good start would be to e-mail me. Then I'll walk you through the simple and easy steps of joining Alpha-Omega.

In the meantime, please read the AO Statement of Faith as this is a necessary step in joining AO.

And even if you aren't interested in joining a clan but just want some fellowship, check out our forums.

See you there and GOD BLESS

AO_Jester

P.S. Jesus Saves :D

Archived