Home

N00b ? - MP Bot force powers & 7 other holocrons?

brain21

OK, I started playing at home by setting up a MP server and playing against a lot of bots. I have noticed that certain bots are "pre-configured" with certain force powers (levels depending on the force level setting in the server). For example I noticed that the Desaan bot has maxed out saber powers, etc. Others have grip, lightning, etc.

Is there a list of which bots generally have which force powers/levels in MP? I didn't see anything in any of the threads here.

Also, can someone please describe the 7 (?) force holocrons in MP that are not in SP? Example, I believe that the "Force Boon" raises your force powers for the timed duration. WHat do "Force Light" , etc. do?

Thanks,

Brain21

yeah, each bot has a preconfigured personalities, you can find them in the JK2/install/readme file, and each one looks something like this

Luke Skywalker

* Very Fast Reaction Time

* Very High Accuracy

* Very High Agility

* Has Force Powers

* Favored Force Power: Force Heal

* Favored Weapon: Lightsaber

Aligned with Lando, Jedi and Jedi Trainer

Kyle Katarn

* Fast Reaction Time

* High Accuracy

* Very High Agility

* Has Force Powers

* Favored Force Power: Force Protect

* Favored Weapon: Lightsaber

Aligned with Jan, Mon_Mothma, and Morgan

if you just want to mess around in a mp server and try some new moves, but not have to fight off an enemy, then just put difficulty on initiate, and choose the stupidest bot on the side you want to prac against (doesnt make a dif, the stupider ones dont use any force powers), either TK-421 or the ugnaught. if you want the most challenging match the computer can give you, set difficulty to jedi master and play against luke or desann bots (which are different to the game characters btw)

Originally posted by jmcdavel

I know that friggin punk Colt45 swillin' Lando uses only guns unless you make it Saber only. Damn gunwhore!

Hey now... Lando kicks ass. :p

Anyway, Force Enlightment gives you all the force powers. Depending on your side. If you're on the Light side, it gives you all the light side powers. Dark side, it gives you all the dark side powers apparently. :c3po:

Edit: Heh, I still haven't played Holocron FFA yet. So do you mean Force Light as another force power, or force enlightment?

Archived