Home

How come my MP skins that I download don't work?

-=VIB=- Wang

So, I download these great Multiplayer skins from Jediknightii.net, but I am not able to select them in multiplay! My only guess is that the server admins have to download and install the same skins on the server. Am I right or am I wrong?

- Wang

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

no prob wang, i always hit myself in the head when i do stupid stuff... :D so far, it doesnt seem to be helping so much...

I thought so at first too, but theres a trick... first you need a fairly good qualaty wall.... when the studs start to split, its begining to work...:D

med. sized sleagehammer droped on your foot also works ;)

note to the morons who will do this, then sue me:rolleyes: this post was a joke, incase your sence of humor is in the shop:D

Originally posted by -=VIB=- Wang

So, I download these great Multiplayer skins from Jediknightii.net, but I am not able to select them in multiplay! My only guess is that the server admins have to download and install the same skins on the server. Am I right or am I wrong?

- Wang

you are right, the server must have the skins or models. Else no one can see your skin or model, including yourself.

you can always ask the server admin to install the files.(if you know the administrator).

Archived