Home

JediK level-BIG gun problems!

Hobnobjedi

Hi.

My first post and I need help. I have completed JKII on PAd and jei level. I need help on jedi knight level.

In the game, when you have to defend the miners from all the disposable minions and the AT-ST is trying to kill you, I found the gun runs out of power too quickly. I can either blow up the AT-ST downstairs and the miners die cause the gun runs out of power. If I defend the miners I run out of gun power and die anyway because the AT-ST blows me up!

What do I do?

You need the high speed and accuracy of the gun to do in the troopers on the hanger but you also need to take out the AT-ST's or they kill you or the miners.

This is really annoying me as I was doing okay at this level without the cheats and am now REALLY stuck.

Help...please.

PS- I really liked Tavion.... evil, sarcastic and pretty. Bit like Kerrigan from Starcraft. OH and I liked the romance track between Kyle and Jan.

PPS- Time for the addon pack with Ms Jade! Maybe Tavion could be Maras enemy. She goes after Mara as she knows Kyle helped train her. Oh well... Raven We're waiting!

:mob:

I'm playing the game at JK level (not finished yet) and I had to replay that part several times too.

If I recall correct it was mainly sparing your ammo ie. firing only very short burst at each trooper on the ledge and on the ground. Where I usually failed was that other AT-ST appeared and I didn't have enough power left.

It's doable but real pain in the ....

I've seen this more then once now - ammo does not run out (the ingame msg is misleading), if you play it right you can fire it all day long - the msg should state 'gun destroyed' or something, cause that's what has happend. You haven't been quick and or accurate enough, if the gun takes to many hits it'll seize to function and you get the 'out of ammo' msg. Fire all you want, just be quick in eliminating anything which is firing at you (especially the ATST's)!

Played the game at Jedi Knight difficulty too and I feel with you, this was the location where I 1st cursed myself for choosing 'jedi knight'. But all is still fine, it'll depend on your skill if you can pull this off or not, just wait till you have to protect idiot Lando later on ... :D (still don't know how i did that part after trying a gazillioon times, pure luck i guess :rolleyes: ).

Originally posted by nabroc

But all is still fine, it'll depend on your skill if you can pull this off or not, just wait till you have to protect idiot Lando later on ... :D (still don't know how i did that part after trying a gazillioon times, pure luck i guess :rolleyes: ).

You mean that part where you need to board his space craft ?

You mean that part where you need to board his space craft ?

EXACTLY that spot, i've tried that part what seemed like forewever (not using any cheats here), I've used mines, speed, sticking with lando shielding him with the saber using push to fence of thermo bombs, engaging the enemy with speed on my own - yada yada. this like nothing else was a real pain in the a$$ for me (finished the game and I don't know if i even wanna go for JM difficulty :D), looking back at the time the 1st ATST's seemed a peace of cake. If Lando would just haul his butt into the lady luck it could be a walk in the park, but nooooo (if I already had sufficient level of grip there, I swear I would have hauled his a$$ in there :D.

Gee I'm still not over all the frustration it caused, but do feel a bit better after blowing some steam lol

Originally posted by nabroc

EXACTLY that spot, i've tried that part what seemed like forewever (not using any cheats here), I've used mines, speed, sticking with lando shielding him with the saber using push to fence of thermo bombs, engaging the enemy with speed on my own - yada yada. this like nothing else was a real pain in the a$$ for me (finished the game and I don't know if i even wanna go for JM difficulty :D), looking back at the time the 1st ATST's seemed a peace of cake. If Lando would just haul his butt into the lady luck it could be a walk in the park, but nooooo (if I already had sufficient level of grip there, I swear I would have hauled his a$$ in there :D.

Gee I'm still not over all the frustration it caused, but do feel a bit better after blowing some steam lol

I feel for you there ... first time through (Jedi) I had no real problem there ... next time I think I was so busy being cool with my moves that Lando kept dying! Took me a while, but I eventually got back on track ... we'll see what happens this time around ...

As for Artus Topside, I had problems before, but had no problem this time ...

Archived