Home

Are you tired of the endless kiddie-clans?

Sith_Incarnite

We are looking for skilled warriors

Picking a team (I really don't like the term clan) is not something to take lightly. I searchced for a group that has rules but not ones that would stifle your online gaming experience but yet apply some moral and ethical standards to the online gaming experience. Because we are such a large organization we can game with eachother on any given night for hours on end and get abolutely fantastic gameplay and learn something new almost every time! The good thing is that we scarcely ever have to put up with those "types" that take joy from disrupting games and generally wreaking havoc. One of ourprimary beliefs is "Life first, gaming second". If something "comes up" and you can't make a practice...we understand. Our clan may not be for everyone but if you want a higher quality gaming experience and would like to become a member of this close nit family of gamers...I suggest that you follow this link and find out more. I'm recruiting for our JK2 division but we also have divisions for "Ghost Recon, Mech Warrior, Tribes2, etc. Come check us out. We are looking for individuals with all skill sets.....from Saber, Force, Saber+Force, Guns+Force, etc. We will be competing in ladders and tournaments of all types. Rest assured that YOU do have a place among our ranks!

http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/main.asp

Sith Incarnite IRON

IRON BRIGADE

JK2 Division - Recruiting Officer

IRON_Recruiting@comcast.net

Choosing a team is something, as a veteran online gamer, I don't take lightly.

The team I found is Iron Brigade: Iron Jedi's.

With a solid foundation in online gaming approaching four years, many games have come and gone but IRON still remains strong with a commitment to stability, structure and an absolutely positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all.

Although IRON institutes a structured gaming environment, with an average age of 31, Iron has adopted the philosophy of "Life first, gaming second." With this in mind, we have become more than just the pixelated representations on the battlefield and are comrades off the field of battle as well.

We are currently looking for players of ALL skill levels, as attitude, teamwork and respect come first. We do hold frequent, comprehensive training sessions that are not mandatory to attend, but you will find many "regulars" through out the team to share knowledge and tactics on a personal level.

Our team is participating in CTF ladder matches on TWL and have teams on the 2x2 saber tournament due to start at the end of this month.

If you want a team that is based in respect, teamwork, tenacity, and a positive gaming philosophy, please feel free to stop by an fill out an application.

We look forward to meeting our new friends and team-mates in the JK2 universe.

Join the IRON JK2 Team! Click on the link

http://iron-brigade.homeip.net/jk2/knights/index.htm

Our Main Page

http://www.iron-hq.com/

Regards,

Sith Incarnate IRON

Email Addy: IRON_Recruiting@comcast.net

Archived