Home

Is there a bug with mind trick?

MediocreSlacker

Howdy! Has anyone noticed that Mind Trick does not work on some people when it should be? Here is what happens: I am in a crowded server. I have level three mind trick, and I turn it on. All the people on my screen get those little blue specks around their heads. I turn the corner, and nobody on that side of the map has the little specks around their heads. I know for certain that the ones around the corner don't have seeing on. It is as if I only have mind trick level two, but I'm positive that I have level three. Has anyone else noticed this?

slacker

I m not sure about it , but i do think that mind trick lvl 3 work on all the guy that are in a certain radius ... ( that relatively close to you ... the good point is that you don t have to look at them to use mind tricks ) ...

Mind trick lvl 2 require you to look at your opponent.. ( he has to be on the srceen ) ..

I think that s why some ppl can see you ....

There can be an other xplanation .... For instance , when using mind trick against 3 jedis , if one is using force of sight to counter mind trick , there still be 2 of them that cannot see you , and the other guy will be able to see you so that why he doesn t have those blue star above his head ....

Hope that help

Legend Of Khaydarin

FOOT STEP !!!

Do that power on me and i will steel able to kill you if you move arround me. if you flee well maybe you will able to flee safely. But keep in mind i can easy found you invisible or not. Sound is MORE important then Image close fight.

bloodrayne_031802_299.jpg

"The blood on my hands is merely proof of my ambition"

I personally use pull or push to find someone using Mindtrick. When using this, if the person is in your viewing area you can see where the (wind?) hits the person and localize thier location. It takes a while to get used to this type of finding but it works well, plus I believe that they are very vunerable to the push, pull effect while using mindtrick....

Can you verify this Legend Of Khaydarin?

I know you use it a lot and I know I used force pull and push while you were invisible. are you able to block the pulls and push while invisible or do they effect you more.

I will be icqing you later about those tips too : )

Hey Leelink , I think u might be right .... whenever i was invisble , u have tried to push me and it did work ... ( have lvl 2 push and 3 pull , maybe that s why ...). Each time u had pull me , it makes me fall , but your pull was so strong that you pull me way behind you.... sometimes i got just in front of you .

I still think that the best way to counter mind trick is force of sight... ( only two points ) ... cuz if you re playin against a competent tricker , you re in big trouble

Legend Of Khaydarin

not realy Bot are stupid. alway do samething. So esay to kill them.

Hey BloodRayne, learn that a sentence usually start with a capital letters and end with a dot ... =) Punctuation is also very important for the understanding of any msg .

What is well conceive comes clearly , and the words for the statement arrives easily.

Legend of Khaydarin

PS:don t get offended , i m having a hard time to understand you...

PS: btw what are you talkin about???

Archived