Home

The whinge to end all whines.

Nill the Mean

I think we should lay down the facts...

Lets make a sort of 'vote' to establish what is morally acceptable and what is lame or n00bish behaviour. With so much debate as to what is bad and what shouldn't be done it's about time we all knew what exactly is lame and what is skill.

Lame is:

-Doing nothing but DFA. Literally. Especially when performed on newbs/n00bs. Yes, even crappy players can make the top of the list like this. I have fought people with a score many times bigger than mine who spammed DFA. When I duel them using medium, they usually lose. Who's more skilled then?

Use heavy all you want, but alternate your attacks. You'll be harder to anticipate and you won't anger the newbs.

-Spamming lightning all the time and running when you think you're in danger. I just pull em and kick em or jump away. But as above, newbs and n00bs can't seem to grasp this concept and get slaughtered.

-Pushing people to their doom whilst they are getting up. Getting tired of this one, some guy that I totally owned gets his own back by ramming the push button as soon as I get near a drop.

-Spamming grip when the other person is too dumb to fight it, this is for other people not me.

Also, waiting for someone to finish grip so you can grip that person.

-Using the alt-fire of repeater/flechette over and over down a thin corridor. God I hate this. I played two guys (CTF) who just waited for me to start coming down the hall to fill it up with gunfire. Yet whenever I got through this minefield they were very dead. Don't go down the corridor you say? WTF am I supposed to do then? Sit around my area of the base waiting for them? I started doing it back and then they both quit very quickly. Dumb lamers.

N00bish is:

-The headless chicken. You will die, for you leave yourself wide open to attack. Grow a brain.

-DFA spamming. Get some skill in more things than DFA. What are you going to do against someone who has an anti-DFA tactic and uses only that?

-Running away like a pussy. For christ sake, I'm using pull you're not going anywhere so you better fight me or I'll just stab you in the back.

-Using primary fire of a gun that can be bounced back using the saber until they are dead. Erm, hello? Is there anyone on the other side of the screen? Are you blind? Have you ever watched Star Wars? God, can't you even figure this out? You're hopeless.

Personally, I like to say: "Is that all you can do?" Frustrates the hell out of 'em.

Antything else?

Oooh, oooh, flame me, flame me!

TO ALL WHINERS

God all I ever read on this forum are people bitching and whining and crying their eyes out and more importantly: FLAMING.

I bet at least 80% of all the posts here are flames! Well, here's mine:

YOU ALL SUCK

EVERYONE HERE SUCKS

CONSTANT DFA = LAME

**** ALL OF YOU, YOU LITTLE WHINGING PRATS

I BET YOU SAD BASTARDS CAMP BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO POST SO YOU CAN SOUND BIG AND FLAME THEM!

I CAN SEE IT BEFORE ME NOW: MOMMY MOMMY I TOLD THE MAN HE WAS A ****ING CACK EATING MOTHER****ING PIECE OF RETARDED **** IN NEED OF A RECALL! I FEEL SO POWERFUL BECAUSE HE CAN'T BEAT THE **** OUT OF ME CAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE i LIVE! YOU NEED TO HIDE BEHIND THE ANONIMITY OF INTERNET TO GET RID OF YOUR PETTY FRUSTRATIONS? ARE YOU TOO SMALL TO BE OF INFLUENCE? ****ING COME HERE TO MY HOUSE AND I'LL BEAT YOUR ****TY ATTITUDE OUT OF YOUR EMPTY SKULL! WANT MY ADDRESS? E-MAIL ME AND YOU CAN HAVE IT THEN YOU CAN COME HERE WITH 50 OF YOUR MATES (like you have any) AND THREATEN ME TO THE POINT THAT I WHIP OUT MY SAI AND PUT A HOLE IN YOUR CRANIUM. AND I WILL! YOU CAN ****ING TRUST ME ON THAT!

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

DO THE OTHER KIDS PICK ON YOU AT SCHOOL?

DOES YOUR WIFE SAY YOU SUCK **** IN BED?

ARE YOU UNSUCCESFULL AT WORK?

BLOODY TAKE IT OUT ON YOURSELF BY HANGING YOUR USELESS BAG OF **** BODY OR BLOWING A HOLE THROUGH THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD! YOU'LL DO EVERYONE A FAVOR BY REMOVING YOUR GENES FROM THE FUTURE!

DO THEY LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR GAMES AND THEN PLAY FOOTY TOGETHER? THEY DON'T INVITE YOU TO THEIR PARTIES/MEETINGS/WHATEVER BECAUSE YOUR THAT UNPOPULAR KID/ADULT WITH THE SMALL WANG/BRAIN!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE HAS THEIR HEAD SO FAR UP THEIR OWN ASS THEY CAN CHECK THEMSELVES FOR CAVITIES!

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE TODAY, IF NOT THEN TOMORROW PLEASE.

I love to flame stupid posts, i love flaming idiots and whiners, it gives my life purpose.

Some say its stupid in and of itself and we should just accept/ignore it and try to all live happy together.

No.

Id much rather attempt to break them of their moronic habits by a baptism of fire, flames as it were, than let such actions go on unabated.

Doesnt always work, but meh.

Yes it sounds arrogant. Whoopee. Flaming is fun!

Darksider, how about you go frickin' jerk yourself off instead of spreading your disgusting crap here. Flaming is not cool or fun or whatever. What's your address? I'll come and show you a real argument instead of this virtual bickering. Feel nice and safe behind your monitor don't you? You won't feel so safe when I'm beating you around the head with a brick and calling your mother a dirty whore whilst I'm at it.

I agree with you about alt-fire of repeater/flechette. There really is no counter except to alt-fire of repeater/flechette back at them. Lightsaber vs those attacks is useless. Pulling their weapon is extremely hard to do and pushing the attack back at them is even harder.

Since they are supposedly toning down the heavy stance in the next patch I hope they tone those two things as well.

As just to note, arguing about weapon balancing or force balancing is NOT whining. It is a discussion on the mechanics of gameplay. Pretty much every game has discussion on game balance. I mean, Blizzard pretty much has a full beta open to hundreds of people to get unit balance right. And every game discussion forum has discussions on what is too powerful and what is too weak. What IS annoying is everyone that calls game balance discussions "whining". It is obvious these people ARE the ones that like alt-fire of repeater/flechette or drain/grip, etc.

Brian

Stupidiest post. In A Long. Time.

It's funny how you end every point with how good you are and how bad you owned people lol. THAT is lame. I bet you suck. Don't seem to grasp the concept of CTF either. Oh well.

Ach! The spite! The indignation! The resentment!

Darn that rap music!

/me thinks about showing Nil how much of a hypocrite he is, but chooses to do something worthwhile instead. Checking the mail, perhaps.

My intelligence is wanted by the navy.

Archived