Home

Stormtrooper looking for other ST's to play with

Ae0N

I love the stormtroopers, I love everything about them, thats why I just had to see if anyone else felt the way I do about them.

I am thinking of starting a casual 'guild' so to speak, focused only on being a Stormtrooper. Basicly we would play on FFA server's and work together as a squad. I would like to get as many people to sign up as possible, that way whenever someone feels like playing you'll be able to find atleast another ST on all the time. It won't be anything strict either, play whenever you feel like it. I won't tear your arm off if you don't show up everyday, I understand that eveyone has lives outside of games, me included. Also feel free to join another clan if you want to play compititions and stuff, I have no plans of doing that with the ST's but you are free to join others groups if you want. All in all a very laid back group who just wants to wear that white armor. :p:trooper:

I am working on a website to get all the rosters filled along with contact info, but for now if you are intersted in playing with other stormtroopers just post your ICQ number in this thread and we can all add each other. When any person is online we can all find a server and join up. :D

Name: TK-11985

ICQ#: 159082978

Hope to see you guys online!

:trooper:

ehehe no, it was mentioned a few posts down by someone else i think :)

but, STD no longer exists as an abreviation, it's now STI, sexually transmitted infection. they wanted to be politically correct, so they got rid of "disease" ehehe

heh....I like the idea....original indeed....but would it be open to just Stormtroopers or all Imperial Troopers alike...i prefer the way the Shadow Trooper looks :dtrooper: Always givin my 2 and 1half cence (sp?)(only about 3 or 4 ways to spell that word)

Well...I would give u my icq number but...icq had to much crap and i was too lazy to use it....but if ya got msn, yahoo, or aol msgers...u can email me them or wutever

patriarchtheplague@hotmail.com

Let Freedom Ring in the New Ages :usa:

Archived