Home

NE1 else thinking Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Hawk3y3Pierce

He he,

Once in a while I will come accross this scene.

Padawan opens light saber and dances threateningly around the stage. He swings left and right, but comes no where near the mark. He even attemps to show off by tossing the saber at me (which I block naturally.) All I can think of at this point is Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indy just shoots the idiot down.

I play this way sometimes with Padawan learners. It makes them think twice.

Hawkeye

Originally posted by Hawk3y3Pierce

He he,

Once in a while I will come accross this scene.

Padawan opens light saber and dances threateningly around the stage. He swings left and right, but comes no where near the mark. He even attemps to show off by tossing the saber at me (which I block naturally.) All I can think of at this point is Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indy just shoots the idiot down.

I play this way sometimes with Padawan learners. It makes them think twice.

Hawkeye

LOL, i know the feeling, hack and slash can be effective but only if you yourself are a hack and slasher. I love the Indy reference (the best part if Raiders i think, it exemplifies Indiana Jones character - why make it complicated?)

the cool thing is they were supposed to have an elaborite fight scene, but harrison was sick, and he said to steven, why dont i just shoot the guy? so they did, and the swordsman was pissed because he practiced a lot for it... :D its even funnier in temple of doom when he is gonna do it again, but finds his gun is not in this holster :D

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

its even funnier in temple of doom when he is gonna do it again, but finds his gun is not in this holster :D

Now that would really suck in a MP situation. [Doh! Where the hell did my blaster go?]

I always try to lighten the game with a little humor when I do this too, like typing Han Solo quotes...

Nothing beats a good blaster at your side kid.

You could USE A GOOD KISS.

Laugh it up, fuzzball.

Either I am going to kill her or I am beginning to like her.

LOL.

Thanks for the comments all.

Hawkeye

Archived