Home

Key Bindings

Poofmonkey

I see alot of people using key bindings in Multiplayer,but i cant find any place to learn them. Could anybody tell me some plz? :) I'd be very happy.

P.S. One thing I wanna know is how to use Boss Reborn. I saw someone using him once. If u know this, please tell me!

Later

The obvious way to rebind keys is using the controls section of the options, but this is only for game controls/weapons/cheesegraters.

If you want to say bind the taunt function (the talking thing or the laugh) you need to bring down the console using shift+~ (the key left of 1 and below ESC on US keyboards, everyone else use the same key regardless)

An interesting point is that in the console you can read past messages you may have missed, many people forget that little point. From this console you now type:

bind x +taunt

And x is the key you wish to press to activate a taunt.

Simple.

As for the reborn boss model, from the console again type:

model reborn/boss

This works with other models too, simply alter the parts before and after the slash.

Eg: model morgan (or model morgan/default) gives the standard morgan model, model morgan/ghost gives the ghost.

model kyle/flps apparently gives a headless Kyle, but don't quote me on that. There are other reborn types too: Acrobat, Fencer and Forceuser I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong please).

There ya go. Have fun.

Archived