Home

Darth Maul Bot?!?!?!

Smood

I was just curious... I know people have darth maul skins, with bot support. However, is there a way to give him the double bladed saber, or any bot for that matter?

I also was wondering if anyone knew how to rotate the camera angle while playing so that you can easily take skin shots, or for any other purposes. THANKS.

i have yet to see anything that actually has a working double saber.

There would need to be a whole new saber style to implement a double saber. I think the bots are only able to use the 5 or so saber styles (the 3 player styles and then 2 or so ones used only by bots).

I've heard rumors someone either tried making or made a double bladed saber but it was just cosmetic and didn't work. The 2nd blade just went down from the hilt and appeared to go through your legs when you swinged the saber.

I hope a mod in the future adds the doublesaber saber style

I have an idea but I can't guarantee it will work. First you have to enable cheats, then set mindtrick to 4 or more ( " setmindtrick 4") . Now try to take control over a bot by using mindtrick ( normally this cheat is used for Npcs,I don't know if it will work on bots) . If you have taken over control , just activate the doublesaber . Don't know how to get out of the bot.

Archived