Home

A true Jedi will help newbies!

NewBJedi

I choose you, Steel toed boot!

*STB's special power - Testicular Catastrophe*

- Deal's final damage x 1000% v. Males / 0% v. Females

- If attacking a Female, STB automaticaly calls for backup - Anacondshlong.

*WHUD*

~ Azazii

Heh, for the record, I've never actually watched Pokemon...I tried to play the game once, but it actually caused me physical pain.

Yeesh, you really can't make a joke around here, can you?

Yea i did this ALOT in JK1... iv only helped afew people in JK2 though... we should start that...eerrr...whats it called..... movie based on it... OH! "Pay it Forward" E.I Train a Newbie he trains a newbie... etc....

i havent really trained any newbies since the days of mysteries of the sith...i kept killing this one guy and i simply taught him how to use the varied *scoffs* moves in the origional jedi knight games...i wish that people would admit it more when their a newbie, so i could help them...it gets annoying when your obviously crushing a newbie and he refuses help...oh well, maybe someone will admit it sometime

Originally posted by hyrit

Is it just me, or are you guys making this sound more like Pokemon? "Train your padawan, and send him into battle!"

"N00bi3, I choose you!"

*throws a newbie Jedi into the fight*

Think Lemmings. :p

Originally posted by Azazii

I don't know...I started JK2 about a day and a half ago. I need help. Heck...not afraid to claim n00biness either. Just figured I might get some teaching if I asked here is all. :p

~ Azazii

Ask away. I'll help you on the weekend.

PM me. :)

Originally posted by power_ed

Me neither.. I started as a veteran

:D :D :D

;)

Shut the **** up ya ****in fagget, everyone who strarts a new ****ing gamer is new to it, therefore, a newbie. Stupid ****ing idiot, dont talk again.

****in idiot.

Archived