Home

fun Video anyone ?

BloodRayne

i would offer a few critiques though if it's ok :) if not just ignore me heheh.

i don't care that the film was short, I only thought it was strange how short the saber blades were! LOL I mean honestly, I think the Jedi saber needed to be about maybe 6inches to a foot longer minimum, and the maul version needed about 1-2 feet on it trust me. Heheh when I think of mauls saber, I think of a saber that doubles as a staff, AND a claymore type saber (long blade, long hilt, about 4 feet in length total or more)

As for the action, It was good, though I think it needed a little more purpose... it was just kinda, Hi, I am a jedi... hi i am dead heheh.

Also it needed a tiny bit of speeding up I think, basically practice the scene over and over till you can swing at near full speed, these arn't even blunt steel prop swords, even the ones by parks or the ones shown elsewhere don't hurt THAT bad if you get hit with em, so practice the scene a LOT to make it just a tad bit smoother you follow? Still excellently done i would say. When I get two sabers i plan on making my own film like that, i hope I can do as well :) I've seen better, but it pleased me, and pleasing Demangel is important!

Lastly i wasn't sure if you edited in the saber flashes that happen when they clash but did you?

Originally posted by LessThanJake

For those who don't know, check out ifilm. They've got tons of fan-made star wars material which includes short stories and rather well-made lightsaber battles.

The countdown to clones films are HIGHLY reccomended viewing. "American Jedi" was funny as hell.

"I sense much beer in you..." -Yoda.. LOL

After viewing American Jedi, you then need to see the one called "Legacy of the Jedi".

The storyline progression and characters rival that of the original movies. And the ending...man, it's spectacular. Totally unexpected, but very cool. If you've seen it, don't ruin it for others on the board, it must be seen to be believed. :D

Archived