Home

Jango and Boba Fett

BloodRiot

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, first of all i gotta say these models are incredible! i've been checking out this thread frequently, eagerly anticipating the release of the mandalorians. can't wait!

secondly, and i don't really know if it'll help at this stage in the game, but lucasarts.com has launched the website for the upcoming game dedicated to our friendly neighborhood bounty hunter ... complete with SCREENSHOTS!

check it out here ...

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/starwarsbountyhunter/

hope this doesn't sound like i'm pimping anything, this is just more of an FYI for BloodRiot and Absath. but like i said, i don't know if it can help. i'm thinking you're beyond needing to see what jango looks like. it just shows some rear in-game shots of jango and is intended to whet everybody's appetite and get us all fired up to kick some @$$ with these legends.

keep up the great work fellas!

whe i saw the latest screenshot of jango fett i sat in my chair staring at my monitor full of awe for the godlike mods you created!!!

this condition lasted for about two minutes, and when i realised how soon i can play with it i jumped through the room happy like a little child!

well, the point of this is:

whatever i tell you, i can't tell you how much i appreciate your work and how happy you made me with this models!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Archived