Home

youre all idiots

SubMerged

all you whiners. shut up, idiots.

it's not like it's the end of the world. cue the violin. there will be many more patches and the game will get more and more refined. have a little patience and stop complaining that duels take too long or guns suck now, you damn babies. i don't think duels take too long at all. they're just about as long as before, and i suggest you all quit whining and learn how to break through the "new" blocking system. i also think you should learn to conserve your force for Drain/heal. they were overpowered before, and now your opponent can't endlessly heal/drain and make the match go on forever.

so please, be quiet.

kthx. :amidala:

I don't think the duels being a bit longer is a bad thing at all. I get into it... I think they tend to last just long enough to really get them going well now. It gets interesting. I mean... why would you want the fight over quicker? You're supposed to be having fun with it!

If you just want a quick frag.... use a rocket.

Originally posted by Pvt_Dancer

I don't think the duels being a bit longer is a bad thing at all. I get into it... I think they tend to last just long enough to really get them going well now. It gets interesting. I mean... why would you want the fight over quicker? You're supposed to be having fun with it!

It would be nice if you people really thought about what you were talking about, or even knew what you were talking about for that matter. I played on an 8 player duel server full where each duel lasted 6 to 10 minutes. SIX TO TEN FRIGGIN' MINUTES!!!

Who the HELL wants to sit in a server for anywhere from 42 minutes - 1 hour 10 minutes for a duel?

Now THAT is idiotic!

Archived