Home

To all you patch-whining, idiot, cry babies!!!

-=VIB=- Wang

STFU!!!

Stop being little bitches and grab your balls and try to be men! WTF is wrong with all of you? It's like a bunch of ****ing kindergartners crying b/c they can't color! No wonder all of you suck at playing! The good players are out there trying to improve their score, adapting to the patch, while you little bitches are on the board complaining like women! Raven worked their asses off trying to balance out the saber fighting and I think their judgement is much better than ANY of yours. I came in first all the Goddamn time before the patch, and last night I still came in first all the Goddamn time! Yes, the saber attacks have obviously changed, but I was able to adapt on the first map and still kick some mother****ing ass. Probably most of yours! Stop being little whiny bitches, and go out and practice. You can't just have greatness handed to you, ****ers!

- Wang

whine Pronunciation Key (hwn, wn)

v. whined, whin·ing, whines

v. intr.

To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.

To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v. tr.

To utter with a whine.

n.

The act of whining.

A whining sound.

A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are not whining, you can't hear them, literally. Kindergardeners are cool.

There's a right way to say this, Wang, and that definately wasn't it. Perhaps you would like to add your thoughts in a more constructive and civilized manner here (aka the right way) but please refrain from flaming, for it makes you no better than those you have chosen to take issue with. Your effort was noble, but the execution actually made your stance look worse.

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

There's a right way to say this, Wang, and that definately wasn't it. Perhaps you would like to add your thoughts in a more constructive and civilized manner here (aka the right way) but please refrain from flaming, for it makes you no better than those you have chosen to take issue with. Your effort was noble, but the execution actually made your stance look worse.

I tend to resort to more forcefull methods when I see that passive ones don't work. If force doesn't work, I will go to each and every whiners house and slay their family while they watch!!!

Ok, I might not go that far.

"Stop being little bitches and grab your balls and try to be men! "

"The good players are out there trying to improve their score, adapting to the patch, while you little bitches are on the board complaining like women!"

I am not a whiner but a woman. And you should really think about these statements again because I feel very insulted by them...

Chiori

Originally posted by -=VIB=- Wang

I tend to resort to more forcefull methods when I see that passive ones don't work. If force doesn't work, I will go to each and every whiners house and slay their family while they watch!!!

Ok, I might not go that far.

Ooooh! Me! Me!

I haven't had a fight in ages! I've had so much BS to pust up with in the last two years I would love for an oppertunity to get rid of my frustration!

Mememememememe!

lol

Originally posted by Chiori

I am not a whiner but a woman. And you should really think about these statements again because I feel very insulted by them...

In all truthfullness, just about everyone should be insulted by these statements. Don't think that you are special just b/c you are female.

Originally posted by Damar Stiehl

Wang, have you ever considered getting professional help? Seriously, you sound like you need it.

I don't know if you realize this, Damar, but online personas don't necessarily reflect real life ones. Mine isn't completely opposite, but it isn't even close to this drastic. Somewhere in the middle.

Actually, my online persona isn't normally this forcefull. Only when he/it/me is angry or had a lot of coffee like this morning. I got to get back to work.

Archived