Home

This forum should be renamed to...

rodney24

Is this forum basically about bit<hing?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is this forum basically about bit<hing?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by BigHairyWookie

I think there should be a seperate forum for all the whiners...something like "Princess Leia's Powder Room" would be a fitting title. Or maybe "The Queens of Naboo's Boo Hoo Hoo".

LoL "The Queens of Naboo's Boo Hoo Hoo". I like it

:D :D

All complaints and whines should be put into the forum for bugs/feedback? It already exists... why do people feel the need to bitch about it here? Well I guess I know... cuz we all want to just chit chat here about JKII... when I first came here about a week after release, my first post was a mild rant of sorts... so I am not blameless...

However, after reading this threads for a while, one in every say 7 threads is about something that is wrong with JKII, or the forum, or people in general... Half the good people we had here I don't see posting anymore... gee I wonder why?

anyway, I'm all for complaining thats the only way to get stuff fixed... but when complaining becomes spammed like DFA and the pull + backstab move... it's all over... and the whiner flamethrowers get whipped out and passed around, and we all form a posse and attempt to beat seven shades of $hit out of eachtoher... LOL

It's funny to a degree... and can help you vent some steam when you get owned by someone... But it turns into a witch hunt of sorts... KILL THE DFA SPAMMERS! SABERISTS CODE! ANTISABERISTS CODE!!!

What happened to the posts like the one about "what if the movies played like JKII!?" that was a gem, and I miss it... now it's burried on like page 4 or something I think... Oh well... As I said complain about bugs and exploits, I know I will, but maybe from now on it should be kept in Princess leas powder room (my fav name for it heheh). AKA the feedback forum...

Well, technically rants and raves regarding the patch have every place in a forum that is for GENERAL discussion of this game. Doesn't mean that most people aren't getting sick of reading them though. I say we move on and discuss other things. But if people still want to bash or gush the patch, then this is still the place to do it, IMO.

But if everyone reading this did their best to start a non-patch related topic a day, we could probably keep the patch rants/raves off the first page (except the sticky ones LOL).

Originally posted by BigHairyWookie

I think there should be a seperate forum for all the whiners...something like "Princess Leia's Powder Room" would be a fitting title. Or maybe "The Queens of Naboo's Boo Hoo Hoo".

OMFG I cant stop laughing!

Seriously, I think they may need to restructure these forums to give a separate space for "constructive / destructive criticism of the game". I'm starting to miss the better posts where there was more positive things to say than negative things to b*tch about.

I'd like to see a No-Whining forum where the Whiny posts and flames get deleted or moved to another forum by the moderator. Then we would get some seriously interesting discussions going.

DA ;)

Archived