Home

Counter to Backstab

leelink

Please people just backkick. this is your most easy counter attack. Please dont whine anymore. even when I tell people what to do they dont do it....

There are a couple of people who will not be able to counter...suggestion: dont play on servers where your ping is higher then 120... because of lag you will getup slower and not be able to counter the move, so if you killed repeatedly by the backstab and you ping is over 120 on the server then

A: dont get knocked down: do this by watching your force power and make sure you have enough force power to initiate a force pull or push and face your oppenent at all times. try not to move that much either. (good players will play like this, knowing they may be vunerable: practice it... you will forever suck if you cannot master this one thing)

B: try this script for backkick if you need one

bind x "+forward ; wait ; +moveup ; wait ; -moveup; +moveup ; wait ; -moveup; wait 10; -foward"

I am not sure if this script will work, if it doesnt let me know (I dont use scripts) and I will adjust it. I not sure the wait, with the 10 tick delay needs to be there, i threw it in for good measure.

C: getter a better connection or find another server.

Heh, I just stay on the ground an extra second. Those who do not adapt well will keep trying to backstab you and it will go right over you. Least it did for this one guy I played against...over and over again.

Daa script doesn t work ... sniff . When i press the bind button , the guy just jump ( small jump without force) ... If i hold the bind button , he ll keep on jumping and somtimes he attacks .... ( weird ) .

I ve also notice a second prob to the script ... whenever you press the bind button ... the guy stop moving . you have to press forward again to make him walk again ( and that s after waiting for a sec ... ).

I guess i have to practice my kicks ....

Legend Of Khaydain

PS: Hey 'link do you now own with my strat ????

Absorb and drain are very good counters to the pull, backstab trick. Air moves are also good.

The funniest one against someone who only seems to do this move is to run towards them and do a dfa. Quite often they will pull you into themselves commiting suicide. :D

When i get knocked down and someone is coming close to me there are several things i do. If i am close to a wall, i can flip off the wall and hit them in their back. I can also kick them or push them away. However, I have found that a pretty good way to counter a backstab while on the floor is.... BACKSTAB! Its funny when people knock me down then rush towards me to backstab me, and i get up and backstab them first :D

Archived