Home

Ideas for Scenerios?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Naboo Vs. Gungans.

You play as the naboo and you have to destroy those stupid gungans who always annoy you. The gungans are located in their secret hideout and you have to search them out and destroy them with your most powerfull weapons. Oh, and you start out with Jedi, since the coucil decided to send some because they really annoyed Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

Guest IwantGBGnow!

15 AT-ATs and 4 Antiaircraft Walkers or Antiaircraft somethings vs. 6 Rebel Tanks and 100 Rebel Troops and 6 Rebel snowspeeders.

Guest Sherack Nhar

I like your Naboo vs Gungans, Tie Guy!

Maybe we'll make it once the game is released, and play it together! My Energy Balls will disable your entire army in a matter of second! :D

Guest BlueSenateGuard

I loved the more unique AoE situations which had you explore interesting terrain with a tiny strike team, hunt lions, wolves, gators or elephants, and other stuff like that, so...

I envision Luke wandering tauntaunlless in the Hoth wastes, surrounded by the bone-chilling howls of Wampas. :snow:

:yoda: Since there's all ready a Yoda hero, why not make a Dagobah scenario? The indigenous rancors would add depth to this! "Size matters not...uh, okay, so It might...!"

Also, I don't know exactly how the bounty hunters will work, but it's my guess a player can have as many as he wishes, ala Clone Wars Episode II!

Guest Tie Guy

Hey Blue, there aren't rancors on dagobah, maybe you were think dathomir.

Here's another one.

Trade Federation Vs. Empire Vs. Naboo

You play the Empire. Since the emperor hates droids so much, he decides to wipe them out. They are currently on Naboo, but the nubians aren't going to just you the two fight. So, you are fighting the TF and the Naboo, but they are also fighting each other. You have to destroy both.

here's for that guy who wanted the ewok expansion pack. i suggested that the vongs could be the new race in a possible expansion pack and have everyone else (ewoks, mons, etc.) be non-playable races. if there was a battle for endor scenario where the rebels would have to destroy the shield generator, then maybe the rebels could hook up with the ewoks. kinda like the seek and destroy missions for those of you familiar with starcraft (those were awesome). the catch? have the rebels only have a small band of troops compared to the multitude of imperial soldiers defending the endor generator. anything that implements strategy over brute force (such as the braveheart pc game which i thought sucked for lack of strategy).

:naboo:

Guest Tie Guy

really, why so long? It shouldn't take that long if you have multiple people working on it.

Or we could just combine a bunch of different missions and call it Gallatic BattleGrounds: Universe Tour. :D

Guest Jar Jar

Hunt The Jar Jar? What sick, twisted kind of person are you?! I think I'll continue the tradition of making scenarios starring alter-egos of my friends, fighting the armies of the alter-egos of my enemies.

:c3po: Hello, I am C3PO, human cyborg relations-

:trooper: STOP HIM!

Boom.

Archived