Home

Ideas for Scenerios?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if.... the first Death Star was destroyed but the Imps started a ground attck on Yavin ??

I know that there's going to be indoor mission on Cloud City. Since the Special Edition movie let us see some of the most beautiful scenery, that should be the jaw-dropping level in terms of detail and color-use.

Guest Falcon5o

Yeah the clound city level sould(sp?) be excellent.Here is a idea for a what-if scenario:What-if Darth vader went in search of luke right at the begining of A NEW HOPE then a HUGE battle insures between the empire and the rebels,hm.:)

If you keep looking hard enough you will find it.

Guest Tie Guy

Hi Brashin.

A well done coruscant level would be really cool, but i think that a really good bespin level would be cooler. And, i agree with you in saying that the FoCom coruscant was pretty disappointing.

i like the cloud city one, and apparently i heard that playing in cloud city would use less units and focus more on strategy and pathfinding.........btw leon, i'm expecting the special edition set today so i'm gonna look for that beautiful scenery in cloud city. thanks for the tip:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

How about a battle with all six civs (if it's possible) meaning a possible total of 1200 units on the screen (each civ has 200 units). You could have each civ's base and villages on a mountain top thingy and have wide roads leading into a very large crater. It could be just open or it could have a big city there. But between each civ's base is a large forest and the only way to get to each civ's base is by taking one wide road. each civ would also have a lake and a river by their base and there would be a large lake in the middle where the rivers would flow into.:deathstar

i think a cool senerio would be a large amount of astroids where you would have to move around to get adaquit (sp?) resourses. you would start with a few transports of course. kinda like the migration maps in AoK

:vsd:

Guest corranhorn

I would like to see pairings that could never happen. (AKA empire vs TF or gungans) A colaborative campain is a good idea. Mabye Naboo and gungans vs empire as The Empire Is Born in a campaign.

Guest Admiral Odin

I want to have Jar Jar meet Darth Vader, Amidala meet Luke, The have some enemy Gunguns being killed by Wookies.

Guest Admiral Odin

Here is an idea, have Luke killed at bespin, then create a campaing that shows what happens afterwars. Rebels lose at endor, ect.

• 4 weeks later...

ok...we have all the civs souronding a great labarath of tree, rock and lake......minerals are scattered thru out.....but also inside is each civs main goal.....jar jar binks....either build a scount team and hunt him early.....but beware there are many dangers in the woods.....or kill all teams and crush him with your mighty hand.....

kind of like a "capture the binks"

Archived