Home

All The Positive Posts About The Patch In This Forum Are From The Developers Themselv

henrychan415

I MEAN , THIS MUST BE TRUE. WHY THE HELL WOULD SOME ONE WASTE THEIR TIME TO GO ON A FORUM TO COMPLIMENT A PATCH? WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO U MOTHER FVCKERS AL;SJFALSKDFJA;SLKDFJAS;LDKFJAS;LDFKJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDJAF;SLKDJFASLKDJFAS;LDKFJAS;LDFJASDKL;FJASD;LKFJ;ASDFLKASJDF;LKASJDF;AKLSDFJASL;KDFJA;SLKDJ;FALKSDJF;ALSKJFDASL;KFJASL;KDJFASLKD;FJAS;LKDJFALKSDFJSALKDFJA;SLKDJFASD;LKJFA;LSKJFDA;LSKDFJADSKLJF;ALSDJFA;LSKDJF;ALSKDJFALKSDJ;FALSDJFAS;LKDJFAS;LDFJ

Originally posted by henrychan415

AL;SJFALSKDFJA;SLKDFJAS;LDKFJAS;LDFKJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDFJAS;LKDJAF;SLKDJFASLKDJFAS;LDKFJAS;LDFJASDKL;FJASD;LKFJ;ASDFLKASJDF;LKASJDF;AKLSDFJASL;KDFJA;SLKDJ;FALKSDJF;ALSKJFDASL;KFJASL;KDJFASLKD;FJAS;LKDJFALKSDFJSALKDFJA;SLKDJFASD;LKJFA;LSKJFDA;LSKDFJADSKLJF;ALSDJFA;LSKDJF;ALSKDJFALKSDJ;FALSDJFAS;LKDJFAS;LDFJ

Members of your clan?

All positive posts but this one maybe. I like the updates a lot. I have no connection to Raven whatsoever.

Perhaps I find it hard to believe that someone could DISLIKE the patch.

WHY THE HELL WOULD SOME ONE WASTE THEIR TIME TO GO ON A FORUM TO COMPLIMENT A PATCH?

It lets the Devs know we think they are working in the right direction. And that not everyone is complaining about it.

Why the hell would someone waste their time bitching about a patch but never seriously and thoughtfully say why they hated it so much? Why the hell would someone, me, waste their time responding to this thread? Beats me.

TO THAT GAY ******* WHO TYPED THIS:

Why the hell would someone waste their time bitching about a patch but never seriously and thoughtfully say why they hated it so much? Why the hell would someone, me, waste their time responding to this thread? Beats me.

HEY BITCH, WE'RE TRYING TO GET THOSE FREAKS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. WE DONT WASTE OUR TIME ON GAY COMPLIMENTS LIKE YOU HAHAHHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAH SMARTGAYBOY

Could the admin lock this thread please, there shere stupidity of this thread is an embaracment to everyone who plays online and enjoys this game.

Personelly i think Raven have done themselves proud with this patch. Althouggh the Medium Stance is a bit too weak for my likeing.

If you really do not like this patch send a E-mail to Raven with constructive critisisme and suggesions that could be added to this game. Posts like this do nothing but casue flame posting.

Krak3n

Originally posted by ©-Kïzötzëphæl

Cool, im a developper too!!

ok, someone ban him now, we've had enough fun.

OMG Please don't ban this guy. Henry's hillarious (and obviously really really GHEY). :p

I love how he can't seem find the button on his keyboard to turn the CAPS off :D LOL

This is the funniest thread I've seen in quite some time.

ROFL

DA

:D

Archived