Home

Oh hell no...

Damar Stiehl

Holy shiet batman, 48 responses to my poor little farewell post? Only 'cause I thought myself a part of this community and thought that it would be civil to say a quiet goodbye? And most responses were meant to say that some of you don't care? Cripes on a platter, I'd hate to see the topic that you DO care about...

Anyway... it's good to be a bully, because it sometimes gets you an infinite return for store credit period, and since there's nothing at the EB that I fancy right now, I took this game back home to give it another chance... why? Well because Damar Stiehl is not a man who gives up easily after all... that's right... just because I put down the lightsaber doesn't mean I won't come back for it...

So here goes... first off to the knuckleheads with violins, and this is on behalf of all LEGITIMATE complainers about the patch... alla y'all can take those violins, turn them sideways and shove them so far up your asses that you'd smell varnish for a week... And that's that, since you love 'em so much... The patch was brought on by communal opinion, AKA massive repeated complaints, and the patch to the patch will be, hopefully, brought on by the same communal opinion if Raven values its customer base at all...

Secondly to those who told me to stay and give the patch a chance... you know who you are... why the hell not... I was going to replay the single player with all force powers from the start, so maybe I'll start there... Anyhow thanks for an extra boost of motivation to stick wid' it...

Thirdly to those who legitimately diss the patch... There's plenty to diss so stick to your guns, the medium style, the overnerfed grip and ass fighters being the top three of the list... And Raven damn better listen to you, because these are real issues that have to be fixed...

The new saber combat CAN be alright... true the mechanics got thrown out the window, and there's still plenty of crap to fix like ass fighting, but the skill factor is still there, despite my earlier opinion, it is possible to outskill someone still AND have fun in process, but that's not to say that everyone should be entirely happy with the post-patch world...

So yeah I'm back... just like Kyle friggin' Katarn, ha-ha... I wouldn't have even bothered to post a comeback thread if I didn't see 48 farken' responses to my farewell, so now I'm just plain curious as to how many responses this will garner...

Damar Stiehl, the Imperial

Archived