Home

WHY raven WHY !! 1.03 is HORRIBLE

nemis111

Can someone please tell me why a a certain file has ruined the game for me now, why has it taken away all the rush the excitment the sweat the nervousness, everything that was so great about the original mp and made into this mess of stances. The stances have been raped the game has become sooo boring, I swear I'm going to cry almost. It was my favourite game ever, and when I got the new patch I almost got a heart attack, IT"S HORRIBLE, please please please PLEASE the next patch PLEASE make it closer to the way it was JUST PLEASE !!!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jodar...sftu.

Raven made a huge mistake from the beginning in not having the same moves in both Sp and MP. And now the whole community is paying for it... If you use a game browser like ASE, you will find alot of servers where the owners use the original 1.02 game because the flaws of 1.03 makes it unbalanced. This especially on gunservers.

And if you duel like i mostly do, the moppingstyle is becoming more dominant.. And that is more boring than ever the DFA was.

The fact was that the only flaw in 1.02 sabering was the DFA-proximitybug. The rest was perfectly balanced and in accordance with the Star Wars spirit where a hit counted for something...

Originally posted by Way1ander

Jodar...sftu.

Raven made a huge mistake from the beginning in not having the same moves in both Sp and MP. And now the whole community is paying for it... If you use a game browser like ASE, you will find alot of servers where the owners use the original 1.02 game because the flaws of 1.03 makes it unbalanced. This especially on gunservers.

And if you duel like i mostly do, the moppingstyle is becoming more dominant.. And that is more boring than ever the DFA was.

The fact was that the only flaw in 1.02 sabering was the DFA-proximitybug. The rest was perfectly balanced and in accordance with the Star Wars spirit where a hit counted for something...

Brilliantly said.

V-tecc (1.02)

Originally posted by Way1ander

I'm a paying customer, i got the right to 'whine' as you put it. And if you dont like it, give a intelligent reply instead. And if you cant do that...piss off.

Correction, your a paid customer. There are no re-acuring fees for JO. And this is another Thread that could have been a reply to an already existing one. oh well, Whiners gotta whine i guess

Uh, why is it that any commentary on the nw patch has to be looked at as a whine ?

I for one think there are lot sof valid comments about this patch...

Blocking indeed IS too much, the reduction of damage at the beginning and end of a swing is overdone, by a long shot.

Saber combat may have been made "more pretty" and "more movie-like" but IMO it has worsened the gameplay.

And YES, I HAVE been playing the new patch and am getting very good at it, but the fun is gone for me...

While the general idea of the changes to the saber system is good, it has been overdone. A reduction in damage by only 5 or 10 (at the beginning/end of a swing) would have done the trick nicely, putting in just a bit more blocking that pre-patch is a good thing, but not as much as now...

Originally posted by nemis111

Can someone please tell me why a a certain file has ruined the game for me now, why has it taken away all the rush the excitment the sweat the nervousness, everything that was so great about the original mp and made into this mess of stances. The stances have been raped the game has become sooo boring, I swear I'm going to cry almost. It was my favourite game ever, and when I got the new patch I almost got a heart attack, IT"S HORRIBLE, please please please PLEASE the next patch PLEASE make it closer to the way it was JUST PLEASE !!!!!!!!

ooh, i have an idea why "a certain file has ruined the game for you now" maybe its because cheap moves dont work as well anymore, your a moron, or you refuse to try to learn something different

Once you pay for the game, they have no obligation to sit and read your insults toward them. All they have an obligation to do is listen to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and support the game.

Don't expect them to give two craps about you if you're going to act like a child.

Originally posted by nemis111

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin::wstupid: :wstupid:

Problem is , we give constructive criticism and all the duelest scream that we are whiners. Calling us un skilled, 1 move whores.

Calling us people who are un honorable un skilled jedi warriors.

A player on a saber/force only ctf server has more experience in the chaos of real time battle then some pathetic duelest will ever have

The real problem is not us who feal this patch has totaly unbalanced and destroyed the fun of the game.

THe problem is all the duelests who have there little gem now. and instead of playing the game spend tons of time on the board bothering us who wanna fix this problem

Archived