Home

Unable to connect to servers

NemoX

I'm having a lot of trouble connecting to mp servers lately...Even to the servers i have in my favourites i can't connect to...When i try to connect it loads up the server and right away i get an error saying "Server Disconnected" but the server did not disconnect because when i refresh the list it's still there so i try again and again same error. Almost every server i try now this is what happens...Could this be because because they are all patched servers...i have not patched my copy yet.

That would be the first thing I would check. See if they have the patch icon next to their name. Or you could verify the version using Serverinfo on one of your favorites. A final option and my preference is to download ASE or Qtracker and you can see the versions in a column. Good luck! :)

Nemo,

I had the same problem, so I started looking at the server info. and 90% of them are patched to the 1.03 already...

And as for me, I don't want to patch to the 1.03 due to all of the grief that everyone else is talking about!!!

~Nomad~

Archived