Home

1.03 SUCKS! Boycott Them ALL!

jk2sucks

How can you boycott somthing that is already being used by damn near everyone that hosts servers?

I'm just now wanting to start playing MP. But the bad talk about the new patch has kept me from installing it. And to add insult to enjury I'm stuck with a dial up connection running at 56k, and most of the servers that are not useing the new patch are set for low ping...

~Nomad~

:duel:

This patch sucks. I went from winning games to getting just a few kills. It's one thing to fix bugs, improve graphic glitches, etc. , but to change the gameplay is ludicrous. I was in several fights with a single player for over 5 minutes before one of us died. I can now go in swinging into a large group of people and am lucky to get a kill. I was able to force grip another player firing a damn briar pistol then finish him off with a lightsaber swing- but no more. I've never experienced such a horrible experience in any game with an update before. Needless to say, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it without the patch, I sent a little note to LucasArts support and ended it by saying, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE-DON'T FIX IT!!!"- don't know if it was just a coincidence, but I experienced a lot of lag the first night of playing with the patch on my cable connection.

Archived