Home

Suggestions for Some of Y'ALL

cheezman

For all of you guys that are disgruntled with the new patch, control yourselves. I was once like you. But hey, can't stand jk2 anymore? why dont you come play some return to castle wolfenstein with me, there arent enough people playing that game anymore.

Things We Hate:

1. getting kicked

2. sweep-whore-cheapass-gayass-wtf-killed

3. jk2 patch 1.03? lol

Things We Love:

1. not getting kicked in Wolfenstein

2. not getting sweep-killed in Wolfenstein

3. Natalie Portman

So join me and my Wolfenstein playing ways, or stay with jk2. I'll be playing both.

It had some anti 1.03 sentiments (possibly?), I can say I agree with you on one thing...

Natalie portman is something we can agree on whole heartedly, and some of the other stuff you said too heheh... but anyway back to Natalie... I Liked her the first time i saw her in that movie the professional... and knew when she grew up she would be pretty hot... maybe not venus the goddess of love hot, but still hot enough you know what I mean? too bad I hear she is a B*tch in real life :(

You could probably have a whole forum dedicated to Natalie around here & there would be no whining except "Ahh crap she told me I can't take her to the prom" or "Ahh crap Natalie Portman caught me lurking in the front yard again" or "Ahh crap Natalie filed a restraining order. Does this mean I can't see EpII???".

And she wouldnt be a b!tch around me once I dig into my Billy Dee Williams school of charm repitoire... ;)

whoever said that natalie portman was a bitch should be SHOT. then brought back to life and SHOT again. i've had such a thing for her, but what the hell was with those godawful chick flicks she did? shame on her.

but you guys, this thread was really to talk about miss portman, my future wife, it was a subtle jest at the simplemindedness of other forum folks. the patch is, eh, soso, but i'm just suggesting a way in which to cope. so wolfenstein it is then?

Archived