Home

Lightsaber question

Figjam

Heya, I've had this game for almost a week now. I noticed when playing a while ago, the player that was in the lead was basically doing the strong stance jump attack but as he finished the move he did this one handed swing, it was taking me and alot of other people out. How do you do that low swing straight after the jump attack? Thanks.

Sorry for the noob question.

the search functionisn't working right now or so I hear so even if you didn't look it's forgivin...

The move your talking about is the Medium stance finisher. to perform it you first have to promise not to spam it heheh, after that simply get about 3 saber lengths from someone or closer (but not TOO close or it might not activate). Hit Jump+primary attack+forward, all at about the same time (i usualy hit primary attack and jump at the same time THEN forward, but I'm not expert on the move knwo what I mean? I just know I can do it most of the time).

hope that helps... And don't worry this forum has gotten very crappy lately with a LOt of complaints... don't listen to em... a few bugs are still in there... But if you pick a good server with options you like, I am sure you will have loads of fun, even if you lose every match.

Anyway good luck on getting the move to work... If you ever want one on one advice look me up in game or something, or head over to the more or pess professional trainers at the Jedi Academy, thier are numerous posts here about that psuedo clan, and they are also listed under the "hosted sites" section of http://www.jediknightII.net Though I am sure if you found these boards you got here either through that site or the lucas official site or whatever it;s called...

good luck and happy sabering :)

We're not listed on the "Hosted Sites" list quite yet. We want to work out a few kinks in our varoius and sundry systems before going public, but yeah once we're up get ready for a whole buncha teaching goin on. :) Should be soon, I'm not the boss so I don't have an ETA, but you should be seeing a glorious post once we're open.

edit: oh yeah we're not a clan. Just a buncha folks who want to help.

_____

NerfYoda

aka DJ Sith

I run a game server & do various odd jobs for the Jedi Academy.

I will try to contact your web site soon about playing with you guys sometime. If you have trainer spots left over I'd love to get a try out, and if not, I'd love to be an assistant/student if possible... sounds like fun, and you all seem like a nice bunch of people. just thought I'd give oyu a heads up.

And thanks for the info on the site man, i been to the site a few times, and like how it's starting, if you guys work hard at it, and put a lot of good content on it (stats, numerical guides for damage ETC per weapon, saber style) you guys will be up there in my list of useful websites :)

good luck :)

And glad I could answer your question Figjam, all too often I am too long winded for anyone to get anything useful out of my posts heheh. If you have anything else you wanna know, I go by this same handle in game, so look me up sometime :)

Click the "servers" link & follow from there to see current stats on our server. We're working on revamping some of our info for post patch compatibility & have all sorts of silly academy specific stuff in the works. Stay tuned, true believers!

Archived