Home

Please Raven, Give Us Bliss Back

nemis111

PLEASE realise what u have done to this game now, okay maybe the newbies are having fun with the super blocking and mindless attacks, but for the love of god it's ruined, please bring back the rush and the fun it had before. Please dont let us down, dont listen to the whining newbies that cant play for sht, plz revert the patch PLEASE !!! I BEG YOU PLEASE, I WANT MY GAME BACK.

Originally posted by Abom|nation

Just drop it for christ's sake! Raven have already said they will not revert to the old patch ever, so stop wasting bandwidth with your pointless ranting!

Harrumph!

Going back to 1.02 is NOT going to happen. Best concentrate your efforts on what you want to see in 1.04.

"It's now official. Due to overwhelming criticism, we are reverting back to the old 1.02 code. 1.04 will actually revert most changes back to the old style. Bugfixes will remain, of course, and Nvidia compatibilty issues will be improved."

--Raven

There, are you happy now?

Originally posted by Chastan

"It's now official. Due to overwhelming criticism, we are reverting back to the old 1.02 code. 1.04 will actually revert most changes back to the old style. Bugfixes will remain, of course, and Nvidia compatibilty issues will be improved."

--Raven

Please do not propagate misinformation; we have enough false data in these forums without resorting to outright lies.

Curious to know , with all the talk about how great and how bad 1.03 has been and such. Everyone is now looking to Ravens 1.04 patch. My question is when does 1.04 actually come out?

Oh yeah and Chastan where did you see that quotes from?

And we all know that when 1.04 comes, everyone will be bitchin how it didn't do exactly what people wanted, and then it's gonna be "I WNT 1.05 AND THEIS TIME GIME ME MORR SABR CULORS CZ THEESE WE HVE ARNT LEAT ENUGH"...

Bah, just swallow it, and try to be the best you can...

I'm going to start closing threads that are started by people bashing or praising the patch with no argument for your case. If you want to state your simple impressions, post it in digl's sticky official thread. If you want to discuss it, post it here, and make it logical and argumentative. If you want to suggest real options for Raven, do so in the Game Feedback Forum. The first page of the Valley should not be taken up by these sorts of threads.

Archived