Home

And you thought PIRATING JK2 was BAD?!

UsEr-X-

I was watching CNN and they had a story and they said that ALREADY there are 3 versions of the Star Wars: Episode 2 MOVIE floating around on the internet!!!!!!!!! Apparently some one got a hold of the reviewers copy and has converted it to DIVX, they also say the movie has DVD "like" quality so it's like having the DVD before the movie before even hits the big screen! GL is truly screwed!

UsEr-X-:fett:

Originally posted by UsEr-X-

I was watching CNN and they had a story and they said that ALREADY there are 3 versions of the Star Wars: Episode 2 MOVIE floating around on the internet!!!!!!!!! Apparently some one got a hold of the reviewers copy and has converted it to DIVX, they also say the movie has DVD "like" quality so it's like having the DVD before the movie before even hits the big screen! GL is truly screwed!

UsEr-X-:fett:

this woulda been news 3 days ago

...not really, sales might take a small hit, but not much more than any other movies. DVD sales might go down...but then again you don't just buy the DVD for the movie, there are a whole lot of other things on it too ;)

i think its stupid to wait 3 yrs

lord of the rings is managing to do it yearly ..... i think GL (or whomeva) just wants to build up the hype

thats just wrong .... cos star wars will always create hype ... even if they were monthly

Originally posted by OnlyOneCanoli

Same thing happened when TPM came out. I personally think it's stupid to wait three years to see a movie, and then with five days left, ruin it for yourself.

if they get to se the movie a few days before it comes out, how is that ruining the experience? it brings a thrill to the movie watching, plus all your sci fi geeky friends will be tortured until it comes out..hehe...

Archived