Home

GTKRadiant 1.2.8 With JEDI OUTCAST SUPPORT now RELEASED

Imran

Originally posted by FlashFearless

i can't install it. when I try it says:

"The Installshield Engine (iKernel.exe) could not be installed

The system can not read from the specified device"

same here, i'm waiting for another mirror site to free up so I can try downloading from a different site to see if that works (they're all busy except for the one in Australia)

im doing a bsp for the first time in GTK.....woo hoo...no more crapping editing programs....everything seems to work here...lol.....if it compile right its a done deal...Jkradient going in the trash....!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWOOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOO!!!!

looks pretty much like JK2Radiant, but it has some better features...sorry Raven!! :p . started my first map (a duel one ;) ) and reading a tutorial to get a teleporter in it, but JK2 doesnt like it too much, anyone get a teleporter working in JK2?

well....cmon..if you heard people ask what a brush is a million times youd start with the simple **** too.... i think your editor is not installd right..id try to uninstall then reinstall then open your map and try again.

I couldn't get compile to work on XP with JK2Radiant so I downloaded GtkRadiant but when I compile a map the .bsp appears but I can't go on it in-game.

The map is called "duel_dotf.bsp" and when I go into the console I type "devmap duel_dotf" and it says it can't find it.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I just made a simple square map using the newest version of JK2 Radiant 1.28 jk2. After finishing it I went up to Bsp and clicked FullVis. After the Ms-Dos program was finished I was left with 2 files, one Lesson.map which I saved beforehand and now Lesson.bak. These files are located in the maps folder within the base folder. All the other maps I see people make have .pk3 after it and simply put it in their base folder. Someone please help me out on this.

I have compiled the map duel_dotf.map to get duel_dotf.bak and duel_dotf.bsp. The .bsp is in the maps folder.

I started up the multi-player, went into a duel game, brought down the console and typed:

\sv_pure 0

\devmap duel_dotf

The result was an error message saying something along the lines of "Could not fin map duel_dotf.bsp" which IS in the maps folder.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!! I am sure that I am doing something really simple wrong.

HELP ME!!!

Archived