Home

Umm Hi

[SWS]Strider

Originally posted by [sWS]Strider

Yes, I kind of lost intrest in the forums once the game came out. Me being a Mac user it kind of depressed me.......NO WORRIES THOUGH. I heard from a little bird that a Mac version is coming and coming soon......

They're just too big... I find the number of posts... slightly intimidating. :p

Isn't there some program that allows Macs to run Windows games?

Well, yes and no. There is a program where you can emulate PC's but it doesn't do very good on hardware acceleration.....Trust me though, I am postive a Mac version is coming. It's more of a question of when...probably within the next few weeks it will be announced. Once I get it I would love to play with some of you oldies. Is Digil still around? It's all coming back to me now.....

:eek:

OMG! Where have you been? I haven't seen you on here for ages! Did you (sensibly, IMO ;)) take a break to try to avoid the massive flood of new members and their "Stuck!" and "Demo?!" posts?

...I didn't... :( ...It was mad... I'll probably be in therapy for the rest of the year... :D

Anyway...

Welcome back, Strider :)

And yeah, digl's still around - and he's been made a mod now, too :eek:

How things change... *Wacky wistfully remembers his first few posts* :(

Hahha yah I remember you, I saw you in the members that were on and was wondering if you would post. Like I said I basically dropped out because it would have depressed me to see this game and not be playing it yet. That and I wanted to avoid the mass movement of people......So I did. I remember the good ol days......digil going on trips, movies coming out and trying to find mirrors, freaking out over the 5 new screenshots......ahhh those were the days.....

You use a mac ? I feel so very sorry for you. How do you plan on playing a PC game with a single button mouse ? I don't know how I ever played with a 2 button one.

BTW nice avatar.... I wonder if anyone would notice if I stole it ;)

Kyth'emos

I remember the good ol days......digil going on trips, movies coming out and trying to find mirrors, freaking out over the 5 new screenshots......ahhh those were the days.....

They certainly were... I wonder what ed (_silvergun) will think of the place when he gets back from his globetrotting expedition...

Sorry don't, but your number of post seems to indicate that you are a....um ....very helpful person.... :-P

ROFL!! :D

SPY's not bad - I think he was here before most of the 'people explosion' happened, (the member count has TRIPLED since you left - what was once 15K is now 45K! :eek: ) so he'll remember what it was like a bit, too...

*Realises something*

Before you laugh at us and our 'reminiscing', Gonk, just remember that everything is relative... ;)

SPY's not bad - I think he was here before most of the 'people explosion' happened, (the member count has TRIPLED since you left - what was once 15K is now 45K! ) so he'll remember what it was like a bit, too...

first off, thx for the complement;)

2nd, yeah i did manage to get in before the "people explosion":D

just barely, but i made it;-)

the reason i think i remember you Strider, is that i was a long time lurker.... lonnnnnnnngggggg time lurker....;)

hmm being lurker, maybe i used my lvl 3 force lurk, and forsaw the 'people explosion'....

geez i have been here a month and i have a noob gift....

/me *forks over lightsaber(re) candy bar gift TM* to anybody who would like one:)

What are they giving away these days? I seem to remember the medalions getting low on supply.

Oh, no offence on that comment, I'm sure your a fine person.

hmm stormys still giveing out the medalions but not as often... the cookies however have been stoped for all time.

rhett still gives out gift baskets when he's here...

/me got one of each:D

dont know about anyother gifts.... did gonk ever do any gifts? cant remember....

edit: /me points!!!! EWOK!!!! LOL:D :D :D j/k dude.... watch out for the crazed ewok people around here.... they will flay you alive...:D (you know who you are....:tsk:;))

Well now... Let me see...

There's Rhett's Official LucasForums Welcome Giftbaskets, StormHammer's Chocolate Jedi Medallions, Agen_Terminator's Aluminium(num) Spoons, SPY's Lightsabre(er) bars, and I think that Canoli (who is also now a mod) or Bartolo JCS suggested the idea of giving the newcomers socks... But it might have been someone else :):D

BTW - those Lightsabre Candy Bars are good - you should try one ;)

[Edit]

He only beat me cos I took extra time to remember the more obscure ones! :p;)

*Looks at SPY's last post more closely*

Crazed Ewoks ?!??!!! :confused:

hmm damn! forgot the spoons.... knew i forgot something:D

the whole EWOK bit is from the swamp here, some bunch of people are convinced that ewoks are the scorce of all evil in the SW universe:rolleyes:

quite funny come to think of it... if i come across the thread, I will edit it in.

edit:

"I took extra time to remember the more obscure ones!"

hey.... I had listed stormhammer's cookies.... were they sith cookies or ewok cookies? think its one of the two.... might be wrong:cool:

Archived