Home

This patch doesn't catered to skilled players.. This patch sucks.....

ThisPatchSucks

WTF IS THIS PATCH?

WHy did they make saber swings weaker?......

DID YOU SEE STAR WARS? ****IN OBI WAN CUT THAT SITH LORD IN HALF!!!!!!!!! AND NOW THE SABER IS WEAKER?!?!??

THIS WAS THE ONLY GOOD GAME OUT RIGHT NOW AND THE PATCH MESSED THAT UP..

WHY DID YOU RUIN SUCH A GOOD GAME.

Jumpkick doesn't work for **** anymore?!?!?!??!?

Saber swings are weak!??!?!??

WTF>.......

ThisPatchSucks

You are soo right !! This patch SUCKS MAJORLY, it's game now has become just a mash of crap. It's sooo boring, it now lack any form of excitment, fun and tension. I go into duels not giving a **** anymore, and I get bored in about 10 mins. I used to love this game, I seriously put it on my top 2 games ever online. It was brilliant, allowed you to build up skill, get precision timing everything. Now it's sooo lame, clans are dieing left and right, all the people I knew never join the servers anymore, I swear it's suck sooo bad. PLEASE RAVEN listen to the people, we need a new patch ASAP, that reverts almost everything Back. FFS PLEASE

Originally posted by Brodieman

Maybe you guys should learn to deal with it. Are you complaining because you now can't DFA very well? Or have your entire repotoire of 2 moves upset your gaming ability? Deal with it.

Well Said !! You took the words right out of my mouth :D :D

yeah true u only hate it cause u cant DFA for %^&@ anymore and i thank raven for that cause that move was fu***ed up this patch rules for those who are experienced and relay on their skill other then luck its also excellent for the duelers because now when a saber is thrown at them from outside the duel it does not affect them like it did before!!!

Raven is kicking butt with these patches they rule for me and other people if there not good for u then learn how to play without using heavy stance u heavywhores And the Guns are weaker which means u cant just run back dodging every saber and start shooting that was also fu***ed up

People like me or maybe not enjoy this patch because it takes their skills to the limit before the sabers dealed so much damage that in about 4 hits ur 100 shield would be depleted and then in another 2 or 3 hits ur dead

This patch takes it longer for u to win which means u cant just run up to someone hit and slash and expect to win if u do this it will easily be counterattacked with a jump then a saber throw from above Also it shows if u have enough patience to beat ur oppenents other then let other people do ur work!

Actually no, we paid for the game, and it has been ruined.

Raven is the one that has to deal with it by releasing a new patch to fix the old one.

Remember that most people don't like the patch because of the saber combat, not because they can't spam DFA. Don't make that assumption.

People do realize that the patch isn't necessary, don't they?

They do realise that they have a choice. I've downloaded the patch, but haven't installed it. Partly because I want to see what people say about it and partly because I forget that it's there.

Common sense dictates that if you don't like the patch, take it off your computer.

:yobi:

you guys who support the patch...

Didnt you see star wars? ... Wasn't the sith lord killed with 1 blow?

Didn't the sith lord kill the first jedi with 1 shot?

Are you ****ing stupid?

Didn't darth vader kill obi wan with 1 swing?

Stupid morons.

GUNS WEAKER?.. THINK ABOUT IT.. DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE FOR A GUN TO BE WEAK IN THE FUTURISTIC TIMES?...... A MISSLE SHOT AT YOUR FACE SHOULD KILL YOU...

YOUR SOOOO ****IN DUMB...

THINK ABOUT IT..

ThisPatchSucks

Are you people retarded?

Maybe you guys should learn to deal with it. Are you complaining because you now can't DFA very well? Or have your entire repotoire of 2 moves upset your gaming ability? Deal with it.

[/Quote]

That is the biggest bunch of bull**** I have ever heard. The patch changed more than DFA. Pull your head out of your ass. This patch took out every amount of skill from sabering. DFA was a problem, but seriously, it was easy as hell to avoid if you knew what you were doing. 1.03 sabers make me sick. Blocking rate is much too high. MUCH TOO FORGIVING TO NEWBIES! Raven could've changed blocking without changing all of the animations, but no, they input a major gameplay change 2 months in!! Not only that, they screw ctf by increasing ammo consumption on HR and Golan, because some newbies COMPLAINED ABOUT GETTING KILLED BY GUNS ON A GUNS SERVER!

The idiocy here astounds me.

not to be rude, but IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PATCH, THEN RETURN THE GAME, GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND STOP BOTHERING US! MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE SKILL~ Either get some, or stop bugging us, we like the patch, you dont, we dont care. So stop making these stupid posts. Isnt there a ravin administrator or somebody that can delete all these stupid posts?

Archived