Home

Did You Know In The Movie Star Wars Darth Vader Killed Obi Wan With 1 Saber Swing

ThisPatchSucks

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

vader must be a DFA whore

:D :D

:lsduel::duel:

Divine Spirit

vader can't even jump with all this heavy equipment he's carrying around...

i wonder how he manages not to trip over his on coat... must be a sith trait (remember: maul also manages not to slice his feet off using the crazy double sided saber action) :)

Originally posted by CupO'Coffee

i wonder how he manages not to trip over his on coat... must be a sith trait (remember: maul also manages not to slice his feet off using the crazy double sided saber action) :)

LOLOLOLOL, yeah must be a sith trait :D

Originally posted by CupO'Coffee

so let me get this straight:

Darth Vader, one of the MOST POWERFUL beings in the universe cannot do a force jump?

he must a :newbie:

:D

Divine Spirit

shut up now thispatchsux. you have been spamming this site for hours( or days). go write a virus or something and take action. buy a new game. I'm getting tired of reading your post titles now. they are niether constructive nor helpful. Begone! I banish you from this forum!

Luke hits vaders shoulder, sparks fly. Even without getting into Shadowtroopers and EU stuff it is conceivable that Vader would have armour constructed from some form of saber-resistant material.

Remember in the same battle that triple-cylinder structure is sliced clean in half, which suggests the saber is pretty good at cutting through stuff, no?

Yes the lightsaber is a powerful weapon -it can deflect blaster fire and cut most stuff- but would the MP game be so fun if you died in one hit...........

skilled players would have the time of their lives - remember BUSHIDO BLADE (a playstation japanese sword fighting game) it had a realistic combat system where one hit could be fatal (you could also injure opponents so they couldn't walk or had to fight one handed) - it could end up like that but it would mean that newbies couldn't join up and the community will die without new blood (look at AvP2)

maybe a patch could be realised with an option like:

realistic sabers on/off

*on would be like Bushido Blade - for skilled veterans, manual blocking, potential one hit kills, injuries etc.

*off would be similar to the current version - maybe with abit more skill needed.

how would that satisfy you "true jedi" then

Originally posted by ThisPatchSucks

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU MORONS WHO SUPPORT 1.3 PATCH?

HELLO???????????????????????

A SABER IS A POWERFUL WEAPON.......

A SWIFT KICK TO THE FACE SHOULD KNOCK YOU DOWN...

JESUS CHRIST!!!

we know. now go away

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

so let me get this straight:

Darth Vader, one of the MOST POWERFUL beings in the universe cannot do a force jump?

he must a :newbie:

:D

Divine Spirit

Sure he can, he does it in ESB.

You cannot make games the same as the movies. If you did the combat would revolve around trying th hit the saber of the other person, rather than actualy killing them. Watch closely the Duel of the fates in Phantom Menace, Obi Wan has about 10 chances to kill maul, but it wasn't CHOREOGRAPHED that way, and would spoil the story. It is a movie, you know, it didn't actually happen, and is sopposed to be entertaining.

That said, the game is sopposed to be entertaining, but is everybody sopposed to take as long to kill as Tavoin or Desann? Or should a HEAVY stance attack take 2 hits to kill with no shields? That alone spoils the adrenaline rush when you loose shields on a duel server.

You all tried too hard and so did Raven.

If it ain't broke (1.02) don't fix it.

Archived