Home

yoda........ with a lightsaber

JEDI_MASTA

Originally posted by Tie Guy

I think it will probably be green, i've never seen a gold saber before.

I wonder if you can make hot pink ones. :D

Well Plo Koon wields a Gold one, Mace has a Purple one, I think a green one for Yoda would clash with his green skin too much :)

Guest Tie Guy

Plos saber was yellow, not gold. Gold is more metallic looking, and it is shinier than yellow. His was just yellow that was little bit deeper than normal.

Anyways, Masta, that's why i siad he could have a hot pink one, i wasn't joking ;)

Green would look cool to me, and if anything, it would blend in, not clash.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Plos saber was yellow, not gold. Gold is more metallic looking, and it is shinier than yellow. His was just yellow that was little bit deeper than normal.

Anyways, Masta, that's why i siad he could have a hot pink one, i wasn't joking ;)

Green would look cool to me, and if anything, it would blend in, not clash.

Ok, his saber can be gold or yellow, it just depends on what you want to call it! :p

And yes your right the saber wouldn't clash, it would blend in :rolleyes:

Guest xwing guy

And your a bit small for a stormtrooper.:D No Yoda actually has his own lightsaber and can fight with it. Like he really needs it.:D

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, he probably does really need it, fighting only with the force against a lot of opponents would really take it out of you. You cam't use the force endlessly, as luke learned the hard way.

Anyways, his saber has a smaller handle, and i imagine it has a smaller blade as well.

Guest Master Yoda

Possibly...

Not all Jedi have different color lightsabers, Luke and Obi Wan both had blue Lightsabers,(ya i know Luke wasnt a Jedi yet)but still there are only so many colors.The lightsaber Obi Wan gave to Luke used to be Vaders, I bet that is what he fought Obi Wan with when he got knocked into the lava pit which means both Obi Wan and Anakin had blue sabers. Leia and Luke both had green lightsabers at one point,Leia wasn't fully trained but she could still use the force to wield it.

I hope Yoda only uses one Lightsaber not two, 2 lightsabers would look really dumb with someone as small as Yoda using them.

Originally posted by Kvan

If you go here is that really what Yoda's saber looks like?

I doubt it...I think it would be a bit strange and a bit convenient for it to look like Vader's that much...:saberr:

Have you seen the SW Tales comic that Shows Yoda and his lightsaber??? It is purple there...

Originally posted by darthfergie

I doubt it...I think it would be a bit strange and a bit convenient for it to look like Vader's that much...:saberr:

Have you seen the SW Tales comic that Shows Yoda and his lightsaber??? It is purple there...

Yeah and the toy Mace Winda had a blue saber :rolleyes:

I don't think we are going to be able to tell what color his saber is going to be until we actually see it :)

Guest trade fed fred

souds like it's gonna look like crouching tiger hidden dragon because they had a bunch of flying dudes with swords.

I wonder what color his lightsaber is gonna be.

:yoda::saberg:

Guest Tie Guy

Well, yellow can be considered as gold, just as white could be considered silver. But green can really only be green, and blue can really only be blue, so i think it will be perfectly clear what color yodas saber is.

Archived