Home

force powers

Lord Helmet

i think they'll only have basic force powers light side can only use push pull jump mind trick

and dark will use lighning grip push pull jump and maybe absorb(didn't darth vador do that

but i dont tihnk you'll be able to ues them the way everyone is hoping to for ex: i dont tihnk you'll be able to just trip somone or make the weapon stay in the holster or just do something inconspicuous like that.

any thoughts?

What, only 4 force powers for that S***load of work someone puts into becoming a jedi? I think not!

You'll probably have lightsabre skills (blocking/ deflecting/ damage modifiers/ special lightsabre moves) Basic forcepowers (like the ones seen in JKII) And one or more skill-branches for the other (more light/dark sided) force powers. My guess is (it's a guess, dont flame me on it) that there are about 40-50 skills for a jedi to learn.

i totally agree on that i was giving abasic areas, more like you have pushing hten you pick where you push how you oush how hard what direction...that kinda stuff and I forgot about the lighhtsabre b/c its obvious for that i wouldn't say 40-60 though

maybe 30? all of them combined

Archived