Home

The New Bee's Profile

Hecktar

What makes newbees so... so... new-bees?

I think It's the fear from gettting killed. This basic fear is the cataliest... for chosing the EZiest way to stay alive AKA kill.

There for I call to form- The NEW BEEs MATURITY ACCILARATOR! or the NBMA! ppl who will explain to the n00b way death is essnsial to life, and more importently... a game is not about wining! it's about playing!

any one, suggestion?

I have another suggestion...

Get used to us Newbs. A lot of us that have been playing the campaign. Are concluding our third (and some) fourth time through the campaign...

So a lot of us are moving in to the MP game now, and would like some real help from those of you that have been in MP since game was released. As you would get from us (that have been playing the campaign since the game was released) on the SP game help forums!!!

~Nomad~

:duel:

I'm sorry if offended anyone in any way... my intensions were for good.

I'm a n00b my self in JK2 but I stil renember my n00b days in other games... I allso renember my first on-line game (Half life).

There for I speak from my own exp when I say that, I was so affried that in my first games I used only the hornet gun (for a quick kill).

And I think that a friendly community who understand and suports her "lesser players" is a community I want to be part of.

so far the only community apllaying to this roll is the "arcanum" inn community.

I wish you well, and still interested in your opinion...

"Bob is allpowerfulll" -Balzar Mutagen

forgive my lack of proper english

Archived