Home

A Challenge: Yoda

GoofsPij

Who wants Yoda?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants Yoda?

• I do! - try or try not, do or do not, there is no try
    • I don\'t... - there are strict height restrictions in JO

well I though of a way to pull off yoda for multi. In AotC they show him on a little hover chair thing. have his head at normal head hight, and the sneeky bit is only have his arems anchored as the upper half of the skeleton, and the lower half just an invisible section with the leg anchorings. Then just make like a glow on his hand, and a force kinda hand on the saber kinda like force grip shows the hand in the air, but one to hold the saber.

It can be pulled off.:)

Why wouldn't it work for MP?

Cant you make them different sizes?

That would explain the giant ewoks.

If you made Yoda on lukes shoulders, could you animate him seperatly (so moves his head and looks around or something) cause that would be cool.

Good luck to everyone trying to do Yoda, everyone wants it but I know it's a lot of work.

well, you might beable to make him move his head, if ou can weigh the vertexes correctly.. but think of the poly count.. the luke now is what about 3000 polys, plus a 1000+ yoda.. the game wil lexplode on some computer...

and it wil lresize cuz of the humanoid.glm file in assets0.pk3

Maybe you can make him hover. Like one of those freaky priest who hover when they are in a trance. Then he'll be at the same hight as an other model. But he has to be in the sit position.

But i don't care i just want a nice Yoda but no big monster.

BTW is there a ewok model????

Archived