Home

I'm sure of it!

I'm sure obi wan is coming to the pc! I've been caught up in JK2 so much that I didn't notice that Lucasarts is planning a pc port of starfighter in the future. but first I'll start back awhile. berfore lucasarts annouced starfighter they planned on it being a pc game. however they decided to make it a PS2 game instead. obi wan was going to be a pc game also but as we all know they changed their mind(probably by bill gates ;) ).

the Xbox is basicaly a pc in a black box with tv connecter and a couple USB game pads. in fact its so much like pc that microsoft isn't going to release any add on mice or keyboards like most companys do when they make a console. the reason is that they don't want it connected with a pc!

now lucasarts is planning a port of starfighter to the pc and they are currently making a port the...Xbox! also guess what other game is going to the Xbox?

Obi wan IS coming to the PC!!!!! :D

Guest Dave Maul

That's not proof, my friend, that's speculation. I doubt it will come out for PC, because LEC decided it had changed too much and had become more of an 'arcadey' game (if you understand me) rather than the adventure/action that Dark Forces is known for. Instead its place as Dark Forces III has been replaced by JKII.

Archived