Home

Dark Jedi

gavor

Whats to stop the majority of people falling to the dark side? Yoda was always warning against it, but he also said it was easier, more seductive etc. And it's more destructive(which is what some people would love).

Is that how things are meant to be? A majority of dark jedi and only a handful of good ones? Or will there be some serious downsides to being evil? Every man and his gerbil appears to want a Dark Jedi membership card.

Oh I think it'll balance out, probably each type of jedi, light or dark will have some special abilities that the other doesn't.

There will have to be something that distinguishes them, if the dark jedi can be more distructive (e.g. lightning) then the light jedi will have something like super healing or something like that.

My opinion is that a dark jedi will be more effective on their own while a light jedi would be better in a group.

Rommel

Designer

Manufacturer

Meglomaniac

Rich Bastard

:naughty:

"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"

We don't know that yet, or at least I don't. I know in a pvp war if you die you spawn outside of the battlefield and cannot reenter until the battle is over, but other than that nothing. It will most likely be random or at the start of a "dungeon" area (supposing you were to die in a "dungeon" area) though.

Originally posted by Boreas

What happens when your ship is destroyed?

U go:

:explode:

Then u awake as a clone and think:

:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

There goes my precious x-wing I bought for 75.000 credits!

not to mention my astromech.... :(

Archived