Home

hey has anyone thought of making a tuskin radier skin?

nucular_jedi_14

Tusken raider is like 3rd on my to do list. I have a few ideas and may do a couple versions. Its cool that Im not the only one with this idea, but I hope I can come out with one before someone else does. That would be pretty cool.

Good luck with your skin!

You can email me if you want to work together or something, or maybe one of knows something the other doesnt and we can just share knowledge.

That offer goes to anyone who likes what I can do.

I will have a model or two for download on JediKnightII.net soon, or at least I will submit them there and we'll see if they get put up or not.

Well, if someone can pull of a convincing Tusken Raider, that would be very cool. It might need a new model, though. I think there might be a greatly increased interest in this after everyone has seen Episode 2 :)

BradFu!

ok i dont think i could do the skin total justice so i will give out my ideas and see if anyone thinks there good and wants to use them, for the model i planned to use mon mothma, yes thats right mon mothma! I tried adding the reborn hood instead of the head and it made a really cool tuskan raider looking face wrap/turban whatever you want to call it. and when the monmothma cloak is edited to look sany and desert worn it looked quitye good, but my skills as a skinner could never do justice to a good face.

So there are my ideas if you want to use them go ahead :):ewok:

Yep. I made one recently. He isn't perfect, but should be fun. He'll be in Zap Pak 2, along with an ewok in partial Stormtrooper armor(EvilWOK) and a too tall Jawa(Utalli). Zap Pak 2 should be available this week; Blair is getting it all compiled and a couple sound files added. Btw, I used the Shadow trooper for the Tusken, so there's no skirt, but other wise it works well. Guess he's a Jedi Tusken, but I had to name him Hoar... :)

E>

Archived